Chapter 29

Giovanni's POV

Next day...

I woke up from my sleep and found myself in my comfortable king size bed . I got up and get ready to begin my day. After finishing my daily routine, i went downstairs and hear many voices coming from the dinning room.

I enter and saw mom dad and Emilia eating their breakfast with some of my trusted man.

"Good morning" i said after fully entering the dinning room.

"Morning son" mom and dad said

"Morning boss" my men replied

"Good Morning big brother" Emilia said with big grin on her face.

Hmm... Someone is happy this morning.

"Morning little doll" i said and kissed her forehead and then settle down in my chair.

Breakfast went by with everyone eating their food in silence.

After finishing my breakfast i got up ready to go to my office.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked

"I am going office mom" i replied not Knowing why she asked this question.

"You're not going anywhere get your butt upstairs in your room, you need to rest you just woke up yesterday" mom said nonchalantly.

"Mom i am fine now and i need to catch up with everything that is going on. You know i can't sit at home all day doing nothing.

"I don't care, when i say you are not going means you are not going" mom said this time looking at me in the eyes and i know talking to her will be a waste as she had made her mind , so i look at dad for some help and he sighs.

"Baby let him go, he is saying he is fine " dad tried

Mom looked at dad blankly then replied "no".

"Oh come on sweetheart he is not a baby he knows what is good or what is bad for him . When he is saying he is fine then why don't to you trust him." Dad replied this time annoyed

"Fine do whatever you or your son wants. Its not like anyone cares about me and also find yourself a guest room to sleep in." Mom said angrily and rushed upstairs.

"Shit!!! Do as your mom says" Dad muttered and ran after her. I sighed

"Why was mommy angry at you and daddy?" Emilia asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Because i want to go office but she doesn't want me to go and dad was supporting me." I replied to her

"But you just came from hospital so you should rest now. When you were in hospital and wasn't waking up mommy was crying so much. She asked you so many time to wakeup but you didn't so she said when you will wakeup she won't let you go anywhere in front of her eyes." Emilia replied innocently and i sighed now understanding why mom was behaving like that.

"Okay doll you finish your breakfast i will go and talk to mom " i said and got up.

"I am full already i will come with you" she said and i look at her plate which was still half filled .

"You are not going anywhere until you finish your breakfast" i said to her sternly.

"But i don't wanna eat anymore" she said sulking

"Yes you will finish this plate otherwise you can sit here whole day" i said to her strictly.

I still remember that day when she fainted because she didn't eat her food. She was only 4 year old but she was smaller for kids her age. She was a premature baby . She was born 2 months before her due date. I still remember how scared  i got when she collapsed in front of me in the park. At that time i didn't knew what to do as i was only 10 years old. But thank God our head guards saw her laying on the ground lifeless and came to her rescue. We took her to the hospital and then few minutes later mom and dad came as well. I was so scared for her that time. When the doctor came outside he informed us that because of lack of nutrients she fainted. He said that because she was a premature baby she has poor health and growth. So we have to monitor her eating habits.
After few days of monitoring we found out that she sometimes skipped her food as her nanny wasn't attantive of her . When dad found out he was so mad he was going to kill that nanny if wasn't for mom.