Chapter 12

Leo's Pov

We were sitting in the living room talking about business when doctor came out we all stand up .

"Do you have the results?" Dad asked almost anxiously.

"Yes sir i have the reports right here" he said  showing us the papers.

Matt snatched them from his hands reading them really fast then a wide smile appeared on his face giving us all the answers we needed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! ... he shouted
"She is our baby sister ..she is our sister" he screamed .

"My baby girl " dad muttered lowly but i heard him .

"We wanna see her" said Liam , Carson and Alec

"You will son ,we will bring her here tomorrow morning itself " dad said to them.

"Leo double the security around mansion our princess is coming back and i won't let anyone snatch her away from me this time. " he said

"I will make sure of it dad " i said to him . I still blame myself for her kidnapping , if only i had stayed with her in her room or if only i had given her that chocolate she wanted before her nap if only...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my cellphone ring.

I took out to see that its the man i have posted for bella's security.

"Hello" i said in my cold voice

"Sir i am standing outside the girls room (hiding) and she just came out with her luggage, it seems like she is checking out " he said

"We will be there in 10 minutes, watch her " i said and disconnect the call.

"What happened?" Dad asked

"Bella is checking out from her hotel" i said to them

"What?? No she can't leave us not again . Liam call the chauffeur to bring the car we will bring our babygirl right now even if we have to kidnap her ." Dad said

We all went out and i took the car keys from the chauffeur . Afer everyone got settled i drove away at fast speed .

I covered the 30 minutes distance in 10 minutes . After reaching the hotel we all went inside and there she was standing at the reception ,ready to check out but sorry princess you can't leave us now .

I reached her and as she hear the commotion we all made she tried to turn to see what was happening but i put my hand on her mouth and give my man a signal to put the syringe in her neck .

After few minutes she went limp in my arms so i took her bridal style and went to my father who took her immediately from my hands and showering her with kisses all over her face while muttering my baby girl over and over.

After few minutes we all walk outside where our suv was parked and after everyone got settled we left to go to our mansion but this time with our Princess.

"I broke my promise once but not again i promise you mom i will protect her with my life" i muttered to myself watching my babygirl sleeping peacefully in dad's arms .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers.

I hope you like the chapter. And from now on most of the chapters will be in Diya's pov so if you want her dad or brothers pov do tell me .

Thanku and Happy New Year 2020 guys 😘😘😘😘😍😍

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Enjoy😊😊