Chapter 31

Giovanni's POV

From today morning i haven't seen emmy . She didn't came for breakfast and now its lunch time yet still she is not here.

So i went to her room and entered without knocking. She saw me as i have caught her red handed doing something.

"Emmy what are you doing here its lunch time comeon lets go everyone is waiting for you." I said to her

" N...no..i am not hungry and i am upset with you all" she said to me stammering slightly as if she is nervous but i ignored it.

"Please baby doll i am sorry we can't take you with us as its a business meeting tell me do you really wanna go with us and spend your whole day in a hotel room locked with bodyguards hmm?" I asked her

"Don't lie to me i know you all are taking vacation leaving me here, i am not stupid, every year you guys go for vacation leaving me alone, nobody loves me." she said as her lower lip trembled.

"No baby don't think like that do you really think we will take a vacation without you ? You are our life princess we will never do this to you. Who is even filling your ears with this nonsense huh?" I asked her controling my anger.

"Mel__"she was cut off by this maid Melisa .

"Emmy gio your parents are calling you" she said hurriedly.

"How dare you interupt us didn't you see we were talking." I asked her angrily. This stupid b*#*h Melisa just have to come now when emmy was going to tell me who is filling her ear with this nonsense.

"I ..i am..so..sorry gio ...i _" she was saying but i cit her off

"Its sir to you and get out of here " i told her angrily.

"But your parents are calling you" she said with panic return all over her face. What the hell is wrong with her.

"We are coming just get out" i said to her and turned to emmy.

"Now baby you were telling me something?" I asked her again but she was looking at that Melissa.

"Why are you still here?" I asked her lowly

"G..sir lunch...." She said stammering.

"Yes i am hungry i need to eat food " suddenly emmy said and got up to go out of the room.

"First tell me that person's name" i asked her

"No i am hungry and i am not talking to you" she said and ran out of her room.

Melissa sighed and relaxed.

"I already have my doubt on you and if i found out that its you who is filling her head with nonsense then trust me when i say you will regret it" i said to her lowly and dangerously.

After that i left the room and went to the dinning hall to saw mom dad and emmy .

Mom and dad are trying to talk to her but she is not listening to them.

I reached them and took my seat and maids served us our food.

After we finished we wait for emmy to finish her food as she is slow eater.

After she finished her food dad started..

"Babygirl are you still angry with us?" Dad asked and she nodded her head

"I promise princess when we will come back we will take you for a vacation wherever your little heart desires to go ok?" Dad asked her softly

"Anywhere?" She asked after few minutes.

"Anywhere." Dad said nodding her head

"Promise?" She asked showing ger pinky finger to dad

"I promise babygirl." Dad said making a pinky promise.

"When will you be back?" She asked

"After 2 days" mom replied this time.

"Okay" she said

"Now will you give that beautiful smile of yours or do i have to call the tickle monster huh?" Dad said showing his wiggling fingers to her.

"No no no tickle monster" she said laughing and hugging her tummy.
We all laughed at her cute acts.

In the evening

We all got ready and came downstairs . I told my men to take our luggage. I saw emmy coming downstairs towards us where we all stood.

"Now emmy we will be back in 2 days ok take care of yourself. Eat your food on time and do not trouble anyone here ok?" Mom said to emmy.

"I don't trouble anyone" emmy said pouting

"Yes my little girl never trouble anyone she is a sweetheart right baby." Dad said side hugging her as dhe nodded her head

"Now emmy i know you are my brave girl so you will take care of yourself right and do not go out of the mansion without informing anyone okay and take guards with you if you want to go out okay?" Dad asked her sternly.

She nodded her head after few minutes and dad and mom kissed her forehead. They didn't see the little exchange between emmy and Melissa but i did . Something is going on between them that i am sure off.

As i was going to ask emmy about her little exchange with Melissa mom cut me off.

"Lets go now otherwise we will be late , hurry up gio " mom said sitting inside the car.

"Coming mom" i said and hugged emmy .

"Don't do something stupid okay? We all love you princess." I said to her and kissed her forehead.

I will interogate that Melissa after coming back .

As i was going to sit inside the car i saw emmy's eyes filled with tears .

It hurts to see her crying and i don't know why but my heart is saying something bad is going to happen.

I don't want to leave emmy here but i know we can't take her with us. We can't expose her to other mafia's.

"Take care of her Marco. I am trusting you with her life." I said to Marco who was standing just outside my car window .

"Don't worry gio she is not only your sister but mine too, i will look after her " He said assuring me and i nodded my head.

"Lets get this over with...." I said and driver started the car.

I look out my window and saw emmy waving her hand as we drove away .

I know Marco is with her and he will take care of her but i don't know why i have this intuition that something is going to happen.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers

Did you guys like the characters?

I hope you like the chapter.

As of know i don't have any motivation to write this story but don't worry i am not abandoning this story .

I just need a little push to write this story.

Please vote , comment and motivate me to write this story .

I don't know i just feel that this story is not good enough. Like its not going as well as i thought it to be....okay now i am stopping my rant. Sorry.

Thankyou

Enjoy 🙂