Chapter 20

Diya's Pov

I waited anxiously for the door to open. My hands are sweaty and only thing going in my mind is that hopefully they were not involved in my kidnapping.

Suddenly the door opened in front of me stood my mom.

"Diya" mom whispered and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much baby" she said and took a step back to look at my face.

" I am fine mom and i missed you too" i said to her

"Lets go inside baby your dad will also be surprised to meet you so suddenly." She said

"Mom wait i have a company with me " i said and then mom look behind me to see my brothers and dad.

"Oh...i am so sorry I didn't saw them who are they?" Mom questioned

"Mom lets go inside first" i said to her

"Yes yes... Where are my manners , please come inside.

We all went inside and i showed them the living room

"Mom i am going upstairs to meet dad and bring him downstairs , we have to talk" i said to my mom.

"You guys wait here i will be back " i siad to the guys.

"What would you guys like to have ?" I heard mom asking them but i couldn't hear there answer as i was already upstairs.

I went inside my parents room after knocking.

"Hey dad!!" I said loudly and saw him sitting on the bed reading newspaper.

After hearing my voice he kept aside the newspaper and tried to get up to come to me but before he could get up i went to him to give him a hug.

"Oh princess when did you came, i missed you so much " he said and kissed my forehead.

"I just came, and what happened to you , you scared when bro called me thta you were in the hospital." I said to him as few tears came in my eyes.

"Oh baby it was nothing ,i just missed you so much that my body couldn't take it " he said and again hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Look i am totally fine now and where is your mom now ? " he said after few minutes.

" Oh she is downstairs. I totally forgot we have some guests dad. And they would like to talk to you and mom" i said as i totally forgot about them sitting downstairs.

"Who princess? " Asked dad

"Just come dad you will know" i said and helped him standup and we went downstairs.

We went to the living room where everybody was seated.

Everybody stood up watching me and dad  and mom came to our side , standing beside me.

Dad and mom were watching my biological family curiously and they were looking at mom and dad sharply like trying to remember if they somehow know them.

"Guys comeon lets sit down and talk" i said to all of them to which everyone complied and sit down.

"Mom where is bro?" I asked mom and from the corner of my eyes i saw everyone of my brothers flinched when i called someone else bro .

"He is out with his friends baby but i already called him he will be here soon" mom replied

"Who are they princess?" Dad asked me after few minutes.

"Thats what should i ask you" said dad  (steven) angrily.

"Ok ok folks calm down lets talk like adults shall we " i said as i saw everyone ready to explode.

"Ok mom , dad would you guys like to tell me something that i don't know about" i asked my parents

"What are you talking diya, be specific" said mom i sighed

"Ok ... Here goes nothing. Mom dad when were you guys going to tell me that i am adopted?" I asked them looking straight in their eyes.

They both got shocked and tears filled in mom's eyes.

"Wh...ho...what are you talking diya?" Mom stuttered. I looked at my father who was still in shock

" Mom dad i know everything. I know you guys adopted me when i was baby." I told them

"Who told you and why did you believe them" asked dad with a serious face.

I sighed knowing i have to tell them and hope they don't know anything about kidnapping.

"Mom dad they are my biological family" i told them indicating towards where the guys were sitting.

Mom and dad looked at them sharply.

"How do you believe they are telling the truth" asked dad almost shouted angrily.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on my babygirl" shouted dad (steven) and stood up.

"Guys guys please calm down , we will talk it out calmly, no need to shout , please calm down" i said to all of them and after few minutes they all settled down again.

"Ok so mom dad how i am so sure that they are my biological family is because of this. " I said and showed them the DNA test report.

Dad took it from my hands and read it and his face turned from angry to shocked. Mom took the paper from his hands and she also got shocked.

"Wh....but how...i mean... Your not that man ... How's that possible." Dad muttered to himself but we all heard it.

"Which man dad what are you talking about?" I asked him anxiously.

Dad looked at mom who still was reading the paper again and again in shock. After few minutes mom looked at dad , her eyes watering.

"We have to tell her poonam, she needs to know " dad said to mom who  didn't said anything but after few minutes nodded her head.

They both sighed and as was going to tell us everything , the front door opened and in came bro.

"Mom dad i am back " said bro coming in the living room and saw all of us together.

"Diya " said bro and came to hug me .

"Hey, how was your trip?" Asked bro but then he saw everyone sitting their with serious expression.

"What's goin on and who are these people? He asked standing straight.

"Sit down son and we will explain everything" said dad ready to tell how did they find me or why did they kidnapped me. I hope the latter one is not true.

 I hope the latter one is not true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers

Wish you guys a very very HAPPY HOLI .

This 2020 Holi may bring lots and lots of colourful seasons and days in your life filled with plenty of happiness and love. Wish you a very Happy Holi.

Hope you guys like the chapter.

Dont forget to ....

Vote and comment 😘😘

Enjoy😍😍