36. Explanation

3rd Person POV

The car stopped in front of a shabby looking house. The small house is made on a large piece of land and the area around it is covered with large wild grass and bushes. Swara looked at Aarsh with questioning look.

"I can't take you home like... like this." Aarsh said pointing at her cloths. Swara nodded.

"But, what is this place?" Swara asked when Prakhar got off and Martin waited for them to get out. When Aarsh brought her out of that house where Rajat had kept her, Martin was waiting by the car for them. He started to apologize to Swara the moment he saw her and at last she had to order him to him shut up. 'I told you it's okay, it wasn't your fault. Aarsh and his family is your employer and as his wife I order you to stop talking right now. One more apology and you're fired, no I won't be able to do that. But I won't talk to you ever again.' was what she said to keep him quite. Aarsh didn't said anything and just got out of the car. He walked to the other side of the car to open the door and held out his hand for her to take. She took his hand without hesitation and without further conversion they went inside.

The inside of the house looked as shabby as the outside. But what Swara noticed was that the floor wasn't made of Marble or any other stone like houses in Jaipur generally have but it was made of wooden. Aarsh led her through the dark and then stopped in front of what looked like a table in the dark. He took out a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. The table and floor slid revealing a staircase.

"This is our base. The gang's base." Aarsh said at Swara's shocked expression.After a few moments of staring at the secret door, a grin broke on Swara's face. She looked at Aarsh excitedly "So this is a secret passage to your base?? Like..just like in movies??" Aarsh nodded. "Oh My God!!!!! I always wanted to go a place like this. Whenever I used to watch something like this in movie or something, I always wished that I too had a secret room in my house. And you made my dream come true!!!!! Aarsh you're the best!!" Swara exclaimed as she looked at the passed excitedly.

"And you were thinking she'd freak out" Prakhar whispered to Aarsh with amusement, who was also observing her.

All three started to descended the stairs which led then to another door which asked for finger-print and Iris scan, which Aarsh gave and they entered the lift. The lift took them to 10 floors down and when the doors opened, Swara was enlightened with the sight of a big circular hallway with many doors and consisting of different sorts of machines, computers and screens which looked like were brought out from a sci-fi movie, but there was no-one to operate them. No-one.

"Why is it so empty? You guys don't work at nights?" Swara asked curiously.

"We do and everyone is here, But they are behind these many doors that you see. You see, your husband didn't want anyone to see his precious wife in these cloths." Prakhar winked at her.

"Shut up Prakhar." Aarsh said and his grip on her hand increase ever so slightly that for once Swara thought that she had imagined it. The trio walked in a hallway that led them to another part of the underground base. Aarsh stopped and opened a door to the right side of the hallway and entered with Swara. "Go and tell everybody to resume their work. I want Swara to have some rest so don't come to me until it's a life-death situation." Aarsh said when Prakhar was about to enter.

"Yes BOSS" Prakhar huffed and walked away. Aarsh closed the door and took Swara to the bed placed in the center of the room. He made her sit on the edge and himself crouched down in front of her.

"Tell me honestly, you aren't hurt anywhere right? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Aarsh asked with worry. Swara stared into his eyes, reading them like an open book. It was first time when she can clearly read what he was thinking, which was worry for her. Maybe a little bit of fear too. Though his eyes weren't the only thing that were showing his emotions, his hold on her hands that he never once left since they entered the building, also stated how scared he was to let her go. She felt pain to see him like this but she also felt happiness on the fact that all these emotions were for her.