4. Seniors

I looked up and saw Sahil sir standing a few meters away from me with his girlfriend.

Wait...what? Why is he here, so far from his PG and what is his gf doing here, shouldn't she be in in her college Vanasthali right now??

I wiped my tears quickly as they approached me.

"It really is you. What are you doing here alone? Or are you with someone?? "

" Hii!!" I said to both of them trying to look as normal as possible. "No I'm alone. I was just enjoying the weather"

Thankfully the weather was on my side. The sun was shining not too bright and there was cold breeze too. Just as I like. But this doesn't seem to convince him. So I tried to change the topic.

"But when did she came?? "

" Don't try to change the subject " he said casually.

Aaa... Am I that obvious!!!??

" I'm not.. " before I could finish my statement he gave that look. The look that says... 'Just speak up'

" Fine!! But I'll tell you tomorrow in college. Just enjoy right now. Don't let her get bored. " I pointed towards his gf.

" Whats going on?? Did I miss something?? " his gf asked.

" Look at her eyes. They are red. She was crying, and when I asked she is saying that you'll get bored if she tells us."

"Oh come on!!" she rolled her eyes "Seriously?? Do you really think that we will leave you like this when you are crying?? And beside that i know Sahil, even if we leave you his mind will be stuck here until you tell him. And if its about me I can go away for a while."

"No no!! Its not like that. It's just that I don't want to talk about it right now. That's it." I confirmed.

Sahil sir was about to say something when his phone started ringing. As soon as he saw the caller id his lips carved in a smile.

"Just in time... Hello. Yeah bro?? Where??... great I'm here in the garden near that place....yeah the one behind the apartments..... Ohhkk...yeah... Bye"

Me and Sakshi mam both looked at him confused.

"You'll know " he replied our unasked question.

After a few minutes I saw him looking behind me and a smile finding it's way to his lips but it soon converted into a frown. I looked around and saw Jaush sir coming towards us with a few more boys that seems lik....

"What the hack!!! "

I turned around to hide my expression from them.

" Be*nCh*!!!! What the hell is he doing here??!!! "

" I don't know! I thought it was just Jaush and Luv, I didn't know Aayan and Rahul are with them"

"Well now they are... "

"Swara??"

Confusion was written on his face clearly and not only confusion but I guess Jaush sir also noticed my red eyes.

Aaaa... Why am I that obvious!!!!!

"Hii" greeting everyone at once I tried to divert his attention.

"What are you doing here you can't be with Sahil I bet?? "

" Well.. Hii to you too"

"That isn't my answer " he said sitting down.

I told him the same reason I gave to sahil sir and it failed again. But thankfully he didn't push it maybe he knew it would be awkward for me to talk about it in front of Aayan.

Specially when he sat just next to me.

Soon Lav, Aayan and Rahul left and I told everything to others.

"How could they do this!!???!!! " all of them were confused and angry on what my parents are doing but Sahil sir was on another level.

" They must have some reason. Right?? " Sakshi mam tried to calm him.

"There's no reason for these kind of things. If this happens to you would you marry someone and leave me? "

" Well.. You are the reason she won't do it. Since she's with you. And I'm not with anyone. "

" Whatever!!.... Do you want us to talk to them?? Why don't you talk to that guy, he can refuse if you can't. "

" He tried... But no use"

"Any way I'd be going now" I said as I stood up.

"And where are you going?? " Jaush sir asked.

" Back to the wedding venue. I'd get scolded if I'm anymore late. "

" Call me when you get there!! " Sahil sir yelled.

After bidding them good bye I went back.... Smiling of course. What did I do to deserve such seniors.