28. Final Destination

"I'm not coming back"

"What?" She looked at the screen again, I averted my eyes and sighed. I should get an Oscar for this performance. "What do you mean you're not coming back? Swara what's going on there?"

"I... I think I'm in love."

"With Aarsh right?" She asked. Her face clearly showed that she doubted her question but still asked. I shook my head.

"No. I.... I met someone here. It was love at first site. I don't know what happened, he just came in front of me and my heart was fluttering like a new born butterfly. I felt like I'm being lifted to cloud 9th. Vithika it was, it was magical! I never felt like this before."

"Shut up Swara, shut up. Are you drunk? Where is Aarsh, I think you need to see a Doctor. For God's sake you have been there for one freaking day. How could you just.... you've gone crazy!!!" She exclaimed loudly, probably everyone in her house has what she said.

"Yeah take a mike and tell everyone." I said purposely using Mike's name.

"If I had him everyone will already know!!! You are in Thailand, you at least have chance to meet him but here I am in this empty house." I looked up and saw that Mike and Aarsh are looking at each other, probably thinking about V's words. "Anyway we have a bigger problem now. Okay..... explain EVERYTHING."

"When I saw him for the first time, he was dancing on...Break you off tonight."

"Mike's song?" She interjected and I nodded.

"YES! And trust me he looked so.... Anyway then I got to know him and we talked for a bit and...he such a nice guy Vithika. He's cute, hot and all the damn words you can use to describe a guy. I don't know how I was so lucky to meet him."

"Okay. Okay. Let's say that he is a nice guy and you might stay happy with him forever. But what about the wedding? What about the promise that to made to Aarsh's Dadaji? What about your and his family? Not to forget that half of the wedding invitation have been sent. Swara, remember why you where marring him sooner, you can't just let his Dadaji down. Gosh! I sound like some philosopher, but that is the truth." She tried to reason me out.

"I know but....okay forget that. Do you want to meet him?" I asked.

"Meet him? He's with you right now?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah..." I said and she didn't said anything and kept staring at me in disbelief. "I'll introduce him to you" I stood up and sat next to Mike but keeping appropriate distance. Don't want him to think I'm some freak now, do we? "Be ready." I told V and looked at Mike.

He nodded and I turned the phone enough so that both me and Mike are on the screen. As Aarsh sat just beside Mike he can also see the screen now. As soon as Mike came in view, Vithika's face became pale not in fear but shock. All the emotions of her face drained out, the only thing left was shock, pure shock.

"That...that is...is that..." She stuttered and a chuckle left my mouth.

"Yes that's Mike D. Angelo!!" I exclaimed and she was out of the view with a scream. In fact what now we can she was the fan in her room.

"What..what happened??" Mike asked.

"Nothing. She dropped her phone in excitement" I replied with a grin. "At least show us your face girl!"

"You bitch!!! I'm looking shit right now and this is not how I want to fucking meet him. You better not come back now or you're dead!"

"You don't look like shit. Well, at least not now.."

"Swara!!!!!"

"Okay fine sorry and I would have told you if you looked bad. You are looking good, now come back or you'll regret. Mike doesn't have all day. "

"Swarnika Dadhich, you are dead." With that she came into view again.

***

Same Day at Night:

"How could you do this to me??!!!!!!!" V yelled as soon as she picked up.

"Hello to you too"

"Shut up!!!" She threatened. "You...Oh my god I can't believe you met him!!! You got his autograph for me right???"

"Of course I did!!! I brought two autographs, each for us. I can't believe I met him its like...like a dream come true. He's even hotter in person, you won't believe how cute he is. He's just as nice as he is in the dramas. I wish you were here. And this place is so beautiful...."

****

Last Day in Thailand:

"Really??!!!!" Vithika exclaimed through the screen. "Where will you guys be going??"

"We don't know yet. We haven't talked about that." I shrugged as I struggle through my luggage to find something to wear.

"He's gonna surprise you??" She squealed.

"Noo.. I mean, I don't know"

"....."

"I mean we haven't discussed it yet. And probably he'll ask me what I want to do. So...." I shrugged and turned away from the phone and she just sighed.

***

Today went well, quite well(unexpectedly). I was right when I said that he might ask me what I wanna do today, cause he did and then we went to the amusement park. Since I started to watch dramas, I always wanted to go there with my boyfriend and although he's not my boyfriend but  it actually turned out pretty good. We had a lot of fun, and when I say we, I mean it. In the beginning he did put on a frustrated facade when I suggested it but then he was enjoying too.

Flashback(earlier in the day)

"Why did you want to come here of all places?" Aarsh frowned.

"Why not here??" I raised an eyebrow.

"Its for children. And mind to remind you, you are getting married soon."

"Oh really? Thanks for telling." I said and started to walk. Soon he was walking beside me, hands in the pocket. "Now I'd like to remind you that most of the rides here are not for children so it clearly means that they are for adults. Now were do we start??" I said the last part to myself and looked around. I spotted the roller coaster, the bigger one.

"Roller coaster first." I exclaimed and dragged Aarsh towards it. We purchased our ticket and stood in the line. After 10 minutes we got our chance and when we did, I was nervous as hell. Good kind of nervous, excited one.

"Why ride it you are going to be this nervous?" Aarsh scoffed.

"Its my first time. I'm bound to be nervous." I said and took a deep breath. He shook his head but didn't say anything.

The roller coaster started, slow at first and then sped up. The seat that we got was the first one so before we knew we were at the ride was climbing up a hill, when we reached the top it almost came to a halt before going down in full speed. The wind blew of all my hair which thankfully were in a tight braid, other wise the guy sitting behind me would have gotten enough slaps from them. As far as I can hear, everyone behind us were screaming whereas I couldn't even open my mouth. Just when I felt the ride running on a plan track and thought that it had ended, I saw a big loop in the track. And my eyes almost popped out. I felt a hand on my wrist and looked at Aarsh.

"Scream!! Its more fun that way!!" He yelled. And when we climbed up again, I screamed this time."Aaaaaaaaaaa" We were upside down when I felt like I'm being pulled down, no up, whatever it is and the first thing that came into my mind was the scene in 'Final Destination 3'.

*******************

Hello guys. How are you?? Hope you all are doing great in the quarantine. Studies and all. Don't worry, just joking. I know you guys don't study or you won't be here reading this. Here's the new chapter, although it is a short one, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Stay home, stay safe and keep reading.