2. Crush

I practically jumped out of the bus as soon as it halted in hope if we cross in our ways but he already had entered in the college. I saw him going in the direction of his department away from mine but he turned towards the boys washroom behind the security gard-room.

'I still have a chance'

I rushed towards the benches that face in the direction of the washroom.
I didn't look towards the washroom but kept a side eye on it. He came out started to drink water from the tap there.

'How could someone look hot even when drinking water??!!! Even in college uniform??!!'

"Swarnika Dadhich" Sakshi almost screamed in my ear startling me.

"What??!! "

"I called you 3 times. Where the hell are you?? You are here but you are not. "

" Sorry" I said shyly.

"what were you looking at?? Or who?? " she asked suspiciously looking in the same direction " Ohhh.. Orange bag??" She added once she saw him.

I looked in his direction as if I was just roaming my eyes around. And we had eye contact!!!!!! As soon as our eyes meet I turned them towards Sakshi, pretending as if I didn't see him.

But regretted soon as Sakshi was already looking at me with a lifted eyebrow and smirk.

I called V as it seemed the best idea and and told her everything.

"So you had a eye contact with him? " she asked and I can imagine the smile on here face.

"Yeah but for a milli sec only"

"Doesn't matter!! " she must have rolled her eyes at this.

" Yeah but... I don't know."

"Stop thinking already. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and said "Its 5 to 8." and only 5 min are left to my lecture.

"Fine then. Go to your class now. I'm going too. "

" Oohhkk. Bye"

"Bye"

I started to walk towards my department after giving a last glance at the balcony of his department and found taht he was there but since I already have started to walk away I can't go back now, and also its almost 8.

The rest of the day flew easily and busily. When the college ended at 2:30PM I was hoping to see him but he never showed up.

"He must have left early"

I waited for my bus and and as soon we were on road again in the Direction of Vithika's college.

I told her everything when she got in.

"So..?? "she asked.

" what??"

"Did you talked to Aayan?? "

" Why would I?? And what would I?? And don't call him bye his name for god sake!! "

" Well.. Because you like him and I don't know and sorry,Orange bag. "
Rest of the ride went like that only, We talked about him and other stuffs.

****

'Why can't I sleep??!!!! '

I checked my phone and its 1:30 AM I've been trying to sleep for about an hour but I still can't.

Well... I've been thinking about Aayan the whole time, how could I sleep.

Aayan Bohra the guy I have had a crush since my first year. He is a year senior than me and in different department. I only knew his name and department till this march but then I and Vithika created a fake id on Facebook and send him request. He accepted it after a while and then we started to talk but i guess he knew that it was a fake id since he kept forcing me to meet him. He even asked Riya about it,since I had told her about the id and even added her as friend. Riya was my really good friend that time but now we don't talk anymore. We usually fight a lot on silly things but this time I guess we are going to have a good break. But before that she actually played the cupid.

During summer vacation, one day she called me and thankfully that day I was home alone. She told me that Aayan is eagerly asking him about me or we say about the girl who's id that was since I already had deleted it till then. She somehow convinced me to tell him and we did. She placed us all on a conference call and I told him my name. After that we have started to talk to each other on instagram and it seems like I am falling for him. The things he says between the chats, those cute things are forcing me to like him. Whenever he says 'tellont' in place of 'talent' and 'noi' in place of 'nahi(no)'. Every time he asks me if I've had my dinner or not, every time he calls me bachhi(naive girl). Before there was a guy of our neighbouring college who's request I accepted, he also used to call me bachhi but that used to make me irritated and I blocked him. But whenever Aayan calls me that, that word seems so perfect coming out of his mouth. Like it is meant for me only.

All the late night conversations are making me fall for him and I think I'm falling really hard. But he'll never know since I'll never show.

*****