31. Honeymoon

"It's strange right? It has been just 5 days after the wedding and since everyone is gone, now the house feels so empty." Shreya said eating her breakfast.

"Wait till these two are gone. The house will feel emptier." Dadaji said pointing at me and Aarsh. I looked at Aarsh and he also looked at me, confused.

"Where Dadaji? Where are we going?" Aarsh asked.

"Your honeymoon of course! Don't tell me you forgot." Dadaji said shaking his head in disbelieve. I can't believe he just said that. Who will say he's in his 70's, he acts like a fan-girl who keep making ships and thinks of anyway to get the couple together. I mean seriously, since the engagement he has done so many things to bring us together. My job, the night I stayed here, trip to Thailand, etc etc. It's like he's desperate to make us have sex. No doubt I respect him but when he does these kind of things I just couldn't take him as a grandfather, all I can see is a teenager.

"Dadaji, you know how much work there is in the office right now. The date of signing the contract in Paris is also coming. And we have taken enough holidays for the wedding anyway, we can't loose anymore time." Aarsh tried to reason Dadaji out, but I knew that he knew Dadaji won't listen.

"You don't have to worry about that. I have told Martha to take care of that, she will handle it. And as for the contract signing, you can do it there. We still have 15 days till then and before that you two should have your honeymoon in Paris and the areas around it. After your honeymoon you can sign the contract and then come back. You had to go to Paris anyway, so why not a little early?" Dadaji said in dismissive tone, to which Shreya gave reply in a totally different emotion.

"OMG Paris!!! You two are really lucky!!!!! Dadaji I also want to go Paris after my wedding." Shreya said as she put her chin on her hand and started to day dream. Dadaji just chuckled and resumed eating.

"But Dadaji, we haven't even booked the flight yet." Aarsh said, another failed attempt.

Dad who was silent till know said "Here" as he pulled an envelop from his office bag and gave it to Aarsh. "Your tickets, hotel and all the other details that you might need."

Aarsh pulled out the tickets and read it "Tomorrow? Dadaji, Tomorrow??" He asked in shock and Dadaji just nodded.

"But, I don't have a passport." I said feeling the need to speak up now.

"Don't worry about that. We applied for it and Tomorrow morning you just have to go for a medical check up and then off to Paris at night. Now all you need to do is to pack up, it could be chilly there." Mom said smiling.

"The chillier the better." Shreya said in a devious tone.

Hey Bhagwaan!! Am I really going on my honeymoon? Shit!!! I don't have anything to wear!!!!!

***

After finding out that I'm going Paris on my honeymoon, I Shreya and Mom went to shopping. We shopped all day until twilight. And then Shreya and Mom helped my pack.

"Bhabhi, what do you think about the new mysterious gang?" Shreya asked while taking out the new cloths from the bag.

"Which mysterious gang??" I asked.

"You don't know?? Don't you read on social media?? Oh right, you don't have a social media account." She said and my mind went to the secret Instagram account that I have that none of the family members know of, not even Aarsh. But guess I should tell him now, it might create misunderstanding later.

" So what about it??" I asked as it has been quite a while since I used my Insta account. And even when I do I just reply on the message and close it.