5. The wedding

As I approached the venue my heart beat became fast. All kind of thoughts came in my mind. What will happen now? Am I going to be married soon? Are they going to wait for my graduation? What kind of person is this guy I'm going marry? What kind of family are they? Will I be getting as much freedom I was having here (even if it was a little) or not?

I didn't even realise that I have already reached the venue and am walking inside untill I bumped into a wall.

"Gosh!! I really need to stop zoning out!" I open my eyes to look where the wall came from and found my really irritated soon to be fiance.

"Watch where you go " he barked and walked away.

Rude.

I can't believe my parents found this douchbag for me.

Well, whatever... I need to go and get ready its getting dark and wedding is about to start.

*****

I took a last view of myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a blue and dark purple pink(raani) colour indo western lehenga. The lehnga is blue and the kurti is of raani colour with golden texture work. I have kept my hair straight with a single long curled flick. I have paired it with pink and golden earrings. I just used eyeliner and Lipstick as makeup since I can't use foundation or anything like that, I get acnes if I do. But even without layers of makeup I look really good. I finished my look with blue and pink bangles.

"Come on Swara. You really are looking good. If you keep staring at the mirror its gonna get cracked. " said my father's cousin who is just one year older than me. Even if she's my aunt she is more like a sister to me.

" Coming!!! " I said rolling my eyes and looked that she is looking pretty today in her grey and pink lehnga. She also left her hair fall freely. And just used really thin liner and Lipstick as makeup, finishing her look with grey bangles, pink earrings and ring in her index finger. (*Swara and Neha's look at the top*)

"Let's go!! "

Just as we left the building and entered the garden, a shiver ran through our body.

" Shit!! Its freaking cold. " I said through gritted teeth trying to look as calm as possible. Its February starting and strong wind is blowing since morning today.

" Right!! "

" But since we are going to act as normal as possible, we should distract ourselves. Let's go and eat something"
I reasoned out.

"I'm hungry anyway, so let's go"

We went to the stalls and started tasting different items and meanwhile checking guys out. But guess what... Not a single hot or handsome guy except my cousins. I know that they are my cousins but what can I do if they are looking hot in tuxedo.

"Swara!!... Look at Aarsh" Neha said pointing in some random direction which I can't make up.

"Who?? "

" That guy bhabhi ji(referring my mother) took with you earlier."

I looked to the direction she was pointing and I s...

Shit.

I saw Aarsh laughing there with his sister and some other guys. He looks very handsome when he laughs... It seemed that my world stoped as soon as I lay my eyes on him. He is wearing a black button up under dark blue suit with gelled up hair. (*Aarsh's look at the bottom*)

Suddenly I'm having this urge to play with those hair.

What the fuck Swara !!! What are you even thinking!!!

Like he felt me staring, his gaze shifted towards me. Even though we are a little far from each other I saw something in his eyes, other than his usual bored or irritated look, but before I can make up what it is, they were replaced with the usual hard one.

I thought I was looking good but guess not upto the standards of Mr. Arrogant.

******

Whole night we kept taking pictures and danced in front of our bride, my sister when she came and took her to the stage from the garden gate...still dancing. Untill we were done, our legs were hurting as hell. And after eating I and Neha didn't even stayed for the "phere" (Indian wedding ritual) and went straight to bed.

We were woken up when someone called at around 5:30 AM that wedding is complete and my sister is leaving.

When she left, everyone's eyes were red from crying. Everyone kept telling the other not to cry even when they were crying themselves. After she left we packed our bags from our hotel rooms and left for our houses.

*****
Swara's and Neha's look..

*****Swara's and Neha's look

Aarsh's look..

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

I hope you enjoyed the chapter... Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes.

Like, comment.

Thank you (^_-)