1. The bus

'I was busy thinking 'bout boys(ting) boys(ting), boys(ting),
Always busy dreaming 'bout boys'
Ringing in our ears and we swaying our index finger at every "ting" between the lines,enjoying the song. We were about to reach my college when suddenly through the opposite side window of our bus I saw a familiar bag on the street.
"Its Orange bag!!!! " I almost screamed.
" What??!!! " asked V mirroring my shocked expression.
I couldn't hear anything. I don't know if V said something after that because right now it felt like the world has stoped, like everything was happening in slow motion. The guy that I have had a crush on from past year is in front of me, when I least expected him to be.

'He said his grandfather is not well, so it may take him some time to return'

But here he is in front of me looking as hot as ever.
My mind drifted to the memory when I first saw him an year ago when I was in 1st year.

*Flashback*

We just gave our stage rehearsal performance for the department day(which is tomorrow) in front of the faculty(teachers). I was a little nervous in the beginning but as begin to sing with the others I automatically calmed down.

Of course,they are the best seniors I've ever met. Jaush sir the guitarist, Sahil sir, Aman sir and Vidya mam the Vocalists like myself are the other members of my group. Well I'm calling them sir and mam because we need to call our seniors that in our college, and its a rule. But they are the best. They're frank, cool and no one of them ever act bossy on me even though I'm their junior.

I was about to step down from the back stage when someone passed by me, I didn't saw his face clearly, just a glimpse.

'It seems like I have seen him. Or not? Maybe I'm just imaginings things.'

I ignored the strange feeling inside me and walked to the audience seats with the others.

The next act started, it was a play and a guy sitting in the middle of the stage began it. That's when I realised that it is the same guy who just passed by me and he indeed looks like someone. But who??

I was too busy to stare at him that I didn't realise that the play was over until they got off the stage.

But still I couldn't make whom he looked like.

*Flashback ends*

After that his face was stuck in my mind, I asked about him, kind of stalked him but couldn't find whom he had similar features with. But that was until this summer when I was watching random MVs on YouTube and Mike D Angelo's MV started.