18. Man in towel

" Lets go sleep now Bhabhi, we have been talking for a while now. You must be tired. Let's go I'll take you to your room." She was smiling but there was something different in that smile. Mischief Maybe??

We both started to go to the room I got ready that night. Which unfortunately was right in front of his. Will he be sleeping already?? Whatever. We reached the doors, I am on the side of Aarsh's door and suddenly Shreya started to move towards me in a cunning smile on her face. My back hits the dooras I walk backwards and she leans in. And then...

"Aahhh..." Thum.

It took me a while to realize what happened to me. Shreya opened the door and since I was leaning on it, I am on the floor and Shreya is laughing, standing at the door.

"What is going on here??" A voice came from my right side and there, is my future husband on the door of bathroom probably, with wet hair and wearing just a towel on his waist.

The sound of closing the door came and then it got in my head that Shreya here has locked me in Aarsh's room where he just came out after taking a bath and is partially NAKED!!!!

I turned my back towards him tried to open the door, but as expected it was locked.

"Shreya open the door. Stop kidding okay?? This is not funny!!!" I said or yelled through the awkwardness.

"Sorry bhabhi but I can't." Shreya laughed.

"Shreya this really is not funny!! Open the damn door" Aarsh said and came to stand beside me.

'Oohhkk Swara darling you are brave. Your invincible. You won't be affected by a partially naked guy standing beside you who is soon to be your husband and who probably be totally naked in front if you in the future!!!!! Wait.... is he like.....big???? What the heck girl???!!!!! What are you even thinking!!!!????!!! And for gods sake I have to stop blushing!!!!!!'

I turned my head a little away from him to hide the blush and started to bang the door again.

"Sorry bhai. But I can't do anything. You two have to spend the night together. Its Dadaji's order. They want you two to get married soon and don't know any other way then to get you two close. Sorry again bye bye" she said and the foot steps of going away started.

"Wait wait wait!!!! I don't have any cloths and ... And what about tomorrow?? Shreya please open the door. At least let me fetch some clothes from you." I tried to make her open the door. Keyword here is tried.

"I'm not a fool okay?? You think I'm a kid, jo aapki baaton m aa jaungi. No bhabhi I won't. And about clothes that you will get in the morning automatically...you won't need them right now anyway. Heheheh" she went away to leave me and Aarsh in an awkward silence. Both standing by the door, I playing with my ring and he running hand through his hair.

And then he turned towards me "So..."

******************
Hello everyone here is another chapter. I know this one is just tooo short but the next will be a long one I promise. And to compensate this short chapter here I present you the one and only.. Aarsh Dadhich!!!!!

I know he is hot!!!!!😍😍😍

Don't miss the next chapter and stay tuned.

Love you all♥️♥️♥️♥️(。♡‿♡。)