22. Another B*tch

Swara's POV

"Finally the exams are over!!!!!" I yelled in the phone.

" Exactly!!!!! Now we don't have to study for a couple of months. Wooooww!!!! Do you know what!!! I and Nandu had eye contact today!! " V screamed with excitement.

" Really????!!!"

" And not only that...he also wished me 'all the best' before exam!!!!! And my today's exam was the best..... Omg Omg he's looking here. Wait.... he's coming over!!!! I'll talk to you later!!" She whispered the last part and the line was dead.

"WTF!!" I said smiling and some of the students around me stared like I'm mad.

**

"How are you feeling beta? Nervous??" Dadaji asked.

"A little" I replied with a weak smile.

" Don't worry. Martha will take care of everything." He said with a smile and I just nodded.

Sitting in a car with your grandfather-in-law (would be) is a bit awkward. And going to work for the first time is more than that.

The car halted. The worker standing outside the building comes and opens Dadaji's door, and Martin does the same for me. I walked and stood beside Dadaji. We walked in the tall building and everyone started to greet Dadaji. We got in the lift and Martin pressed the button for the top floor.
As we walk through the corridor whether before or now, everyone was staring at me. Of course they will I was walking with the boss. " Don't worry about the stares. They'll get used to you." Dadaji said sensing my worry.

We reached a translucent glass door, with the title, COO Aarsh Dadhich. Martin knocks on the door and peeps in. He spoke that the Director is here to the inside party and opens the door wide. Dadaji steps inside and I follow him. The room in front of me is painted in light gray color on the walls with cream color ceiling, and dark gray furniture, all blending perfectly. As Dadaji enter in room Aarsh stands up and touches his feet and hugged him afterwards. He directs Dadaji to his chair to sit.

"Why did you came here?? You could have just called me home" he said with a smile.

' he's cute isn't he?'

Noooooooo

' yes he is and you know that!!!'

Am I a werewolf?? Why does this sound is always in the back of my mind? If I'm a warewolf then it should be my wolf right, I mean that's what they show in the stories. That there are practically two people living in the same body, one is human and other is wolf. But if that's the case then I would have a mate waiting for me somewhere means I can't marry Aarsh because someone is waiting for me.

' you're not a warewolf dummy. I am you only talking to yourself.'

Is that even possi...

" Swara beta" Dadaji broke my train of thoughts.

" Ji..ji??"

" What got you lost??"

" No.. nothing, I was just admiring the office" I was earlier.

" The office??" Dadaji asked with an amused smile.

" Yeah the colours are really pretty and blend perfectly with each other, also the also the furniture colour also fits with it." I said looking around once more to check if I'm wrong.

" Well... looks like you both have the same taste. You won't have fights in future for this at least." He said and chuckled. But I cannot determine the look on Aarsh's face. It didn't show anything, like anything at all. He stared at me for a few seconds but it didn't show anything.