35. Kidnapped (part 2)

Swara's POV

I tried to turn on the hard bed (definitely not mine) that I'm sleeping on but couldn't because my hands and legs both could not move. I try to open my eyes but they also refuse due to the headache, so I decided to sleep for a few more minutes. This thought of mine was interrupted when a something cold touched my feet. I opened my eyes immediately and found myself in gray room dimly lit but enough for me to notice the person standing near my feet.

Rajat Maheshwari

What is this guy doing here? Wait, where am I? I start to look around and try to get up when I realized that I'm tied up.

"There is no used. They won't break so easily. " Rajat said when I tried to pull my hand. "How are you feeling now? You were out for 4 hours. I was starting to get scared actually, I mean, I wouldn't want you dead before I have some fun right?" He said as he touched my feet again.

"Don't touch me!" I whisper yelled as I tried to pull my leg away from him. I start to remember about what happened when I was in the mall. "Where am I? And...And where is Shreya? She was with me. Where is she? what did you do to her?" I started to panic inside but maintained a calm composer.

"Now shouldn't you be worrying about yourself? Don't worry. She's fine, in fact she is home right now. With your...no Aarsh's family." I sighed in relief at the information but then the panic returned for myself. It's okay Swara. Don't panic. The more you'll get scared the more he will scare you. Calm down.

"What do you want?" I asked in calm but firm tone.

"Can't you tell by now? I want you. I want what Aarsh has. Everything he has and right now you are the closest thing he has. Once he knows you are missing, he will freak out. It doesn't matter what the relationship between you two is but once someone is in his life, he takes care of them. He will look into you himself and then I will shot him from two sides. First you, and then the company. I will watch him die slowly!" He spat as he glared at the wall.

"You will never be able to do that. He's not someone you can break this easily. And me? Why would he look for me himself? The police will do that for him and he will take care of the company no matter what. The company is important for him because Dadaji gave it to him and he will take care of it whether I'm with him or not." I said through gritted teeth. And he looked shocked, pleasantly shocked to be exact.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" he asked with a smirk. What is he talking about? What didn't Aarsh tell me? "He didn't tell you!! Now the game is going somewhere." he laughed and went to the table by the wall. "Let's start with getting you first" He picked something off the table and walked slowly towards me with predator eyes and that disgusting smirk. I saw that what he picked from the table as he brought the scissors near my waist. "Now let's have some fun when I tell you your husband's secret."

"What are you doing?" I asked when he pulled on my top. He brought the scissors close to the top "What..."

Before I could finish he cut the top slightly. "Ooops" He smirked.

"Ye Ooops Ooops kya kr raha h, ek baar haath khol fir btati hu tujhe!" I spat as his smirk grew wider and I pulled on my hands again.

"No. That won't be fun. I like my victim tied up. Now let's start with the story. And don't move much otherwise I have drug you and then cut these also, you might get hurt." he said in a hushed voice and rolled the scissor in his hand.No I can't let him drug me, not only I have to hear what he has to say but I also have to keep myself as away from him as I can and stall him as much as I can.

He continued when I didn't say or do anything. "So...Your so called husband is not as good as you think. Ever heard of this mysterious gang that is killing people these days?" I remember the things that Shreya told me about this mysterious gang. They expose bad and corrupted people and kill those who should have been dead by the law but were saved. "Do you know who the leader of that gang is? Guess! Aarsh!!! Your Husband!!"