11. Unwanted guest

As soon as I realized who was speaking through the phone I started to sweat. It has been more than two years since we last talked or chated after he said that he didn't want to talk to me anymore.

"What do you want?"

"Turn around" hearing his words I can imagine that he could be there. Watching k-dramas and reading stories on wattpad has done some work on the mind. Even though I didn't wanted to turn I did and found what I expected. He was standing right in front of me just a few feet away. I put the worst look that I can and waited for him to move forward.

"Hey." He greeted but I didn't reply. "Are you this much angry at me that you wouldn't even reply??"

"Angry?? No I'm NOT angry at you at all. Why would I be angry at you?" venom was dripping with every word I spoke. "Its not like you proposed me and after a month that we officially got together you dumped me. Then week later you came back to talk to me. After the 3 month break after your 10th exams when I was not talking to you and was trying to move on you came back again and pretended that nothing has happened and then left the city without any notice. Then it was my mistake that I started talking to you when I got my new phone and talked to you till a couple of years ago when you heartlessly told me that you wouldn't reply to any of my messages because you don't want to talk to me and then here you are after 7 years of our breakup coming back 3rd time to my life when I'm trying to move on!!" till the last word of my speech I was practically yelling and all the people around me were staring at me. "Oh sorry this time I have already moved on. You are a little bit late."

"What do mean you have already moved on?? You still love me don't you?" his words didn't give any type tingles neither did my heart felt pain anymore. I think after 7 years, finally I have moved on."As much as I know there is only one meaning of moving on. That's exactly what I mean. I don't like you anymore, I have someone else in my heart now, someone who is worth it." I held my left hand up to show him my ring "And someone who deserves me." my voice has become very calm now as if the guy in front of me is not my ex-boyfriend but some random guy.

"But Swara I still love you and I know you love me too. I know you are just saying these things cause you want to tease me just like 2 years ago when you told me you like a muslim guy. I know you have been lying about that and..."

"hey hey hey I was not lying that time and neither I am now. The guy..." before I can complete my sentence my phone ringed with 'Thousand years' song by Christina Perry. I didn't Pick the phone.

'What a timing'

I smiled and showed the caller Id to Lakshya. "See. This is the guy I am talking about. The guy who even knows when I need him."

"Hello??"

"Do I need to come?" he asks.

"What??"

"You seem to have an argument with the guy in front of you, and he's not wearing your uniform means he is not your classmate, you even showed him my call. So..should I come." I looked around and saw his car across the road. The window of his seat is closed but I know he is looking so I looked towards it and smiled.

"No its okay. You turn the car, I'll be there in a min." I said and hang up the phone. I looked towards Lakshya "Leave now. You are too late."

"But I love you Swara!! I always have." He raised his voice.

"Where was your fucking love 7 years ago?!! Forget that, where was it 2 years ago. You didn't seem to love me when you said you didn't want to talk to me and I should move on."

"I didn't had any choice back then. I was helpless. I had to leave you that time.!!"

"You could have told me to fucking wait!!!! I would have if only you had told me and you know that!!"