34. Kidnapped

It's Sunday and Aarsh has gone out with some of his friends (as he said). After he left today I decided to do some cleaning of my closet resulting all of my cloths on the bed and me dancing like a maniac while I fold the cloths again.

You the type of guy to write a song about
You're laid back, nobody know what's on your mind
We been talking for a while now (We been talking for a while now)

I start dancing pointing forward nothing in particular.

And I've been falling for a while now
You say that everything with you is fine
Even though we're always hanging out
I get the feeling that you're not around, yeah
We were always up to something
Now you're all in your head

The lyrics reminds me of someone as I see his shirt that I wore when I stayed here before marriage among the other cloths.

I love you
But I wish it wasn't true
'Cause I know you think of her
When I'm lying next to you

I sway my body in some sexy steps and think of the incident a few days ago with his ex.

I love you
And I don't know what to do
'Cause you can't get over her
And I can't get over you

Can't get over you

I do some steps that I saw in some MVs trying to act like a sexy dancer type. I do a 180 degree turn and come face to face with Aarsh. I stumble back due to his sudden appearance and almost fell before his arms wrap around my waist and pulls me up.

"Careful" he says and removes his arm.

"Thanks" I said as my cheeks start to heat up and I avoid his eyes. When he doesn't say or move for a bit, I look at him. He's staring at my phone which is still playing 'I Luv U by Sofia Carson'. Oh No. I move to get my phone but he held my arm and stopped me.

I love you
But I wish it wasn't true
'Cause I know you think of her
When I'm lying next to you
I love you
And I don't know what to do
'Cause you can't get over her
And I can't get over you
(I can't get over you)

"Why are you dancing on this song?" He asked looking curiously straight into my eyes. His eyes piercing through mine as if they can see deep in my soul, holding on it. His hand still holding my arm as if he's afraid I might run away instead of answering. And my damn heart beating so loud that I wonder if he can also her it.

"N..No reason. It randomly played so I started to dance." I said still looking at him, unable to pull my eyes away. He leaves my arm and like I broke free from a spell, my senses came back and I turned around and stopped the player before it starts to play any other song. When did Aarsh even came in? How much did he saw me dance? I must have looked like a crazy bitch dancing maniacally.

"Oh really? It didn't seem like that, looking at what happened a few days ago." Oh so now we are talking about it? He didn't said a word about that day till now. It's not that I asked but he still should have explained like I did, and that too even before our marriage.

"No it's not...And I don't think that it matters which song I'm dancing on. I was dancing on 'Back to you' before this song but that doesn't mean I want to go back to my ex, does it?" I turn but am surprised by the closeness of his face to mine. I instinctively walk back but stumble because of the bed. I try to hold his shirt which I did and he tries to hold me by my waist like earlier but that made it worse because we both stumble and fell on the scattered cloths on the bed.