상연 ❤ Day Off

Lee Sangyeon
Day Off

Requested by sangyeonwhipped

I know that you're waiting for this🤭😂

Hope you'll like it😊

~

  ring!

    My phone rang as it woke me up in the morning. I opened my eyes, taking my phone to see who was caller.

loml❤
Decline / Accept

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?"

       "Morning too Sangyeon and yes... i did sleep well"

Short introduce,
My love of my life,
Lee Sangyeon.

   "That's good to hear that, uhmm babe?"

"Yes?"

    "We're going on a date today"

"Really?! wait-- did you take a day off?? " I asked him in excitement as i could hear he chuckled.

   "Yeah, well.. i missed you a lot so why not?"

      "Aww i missed you too"

I spoke as a laugh escaped from his mouth again.

    "Okay then, i'll pick you up on 10"

"Sure, i love you~"

     "I love you too~"

I smiled as i heard that and hang up the call.

Argh,
Finally..
Some time with my love.

   Actually, Sangyeon worked as a composer yet an idol so he did spend a lot of his time at his company. Yeah, he did expose our relationship to his fandom and i'm so glad his fandom accept us.

And of course, I know he had been struggling a lot on composing music and singing so that's why i kept supporting him no matter what it would be.

Good girlfriend isn't?
haHAH.

Then, i stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~

I looked at myself on the mirror.

Hope he would like this.

I wore a white dress and also a blue denim long-flannel. I let my hair untied as soon, i heard my doorbell rang.

He's here.

Forming a smile on my lips, i took my white sneakers as i opened the door, meeting with an angel's eyes in front of me.

Isn't he look perfect?