창민 💜 Night Picnic [Belated Birthday Chapter]

Ji Changmin
Night Picnic 💜

heyyooooooo~

did anyone miss me HAHAH jkjk

sorry for wasn't updating on his birthday asap so I make this!

probably will be a bit cringe (idk tho😂) but I hope you guys will love it😗🤍

~

"I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!" Nahyun, my bestie bawled in excitement as we both are super happy about this two-day 1-night school trip. Of course, she brought a lot of things so we could do a lot of fun things together.

me?

same hAH.

So, we both decided to walk to the school hall since we need to gather first before going for the ride. As we arrived at the hall, I scanned the whole people there as my eyes caught a guy, standing with his friends there--

who was also caught my heart too.

Then, our gazes met each other, which made both of us smile and he bid a hi to me, causing me to break into a smile even more.

chILL YALL,

I will introduce him, okAY?

he's Ji Changmin.

my classmate,

and also......

my boyfriend (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA handsome right??)

we're dating for months, but none of our friends know about it. and it's not like we don't want to make it public, but we both prefer in this way.

Doing something you love in private is better than doing it publicly, right?

then, Nahyun saw me smiling as she smirked at me playfully.

"uuuu why are you smiling like that~~~~~~ did you have a new crush--" she almost said it out loud but I cupped her face first before our batchmates heard it. I put a thin smile on my lips before glaring at her.

"shh, say it or I won't make Younghoon Oppa go on a blind date with you" oh, she like my brother by the way. hearing my sentence, she broke into a broader smile, scratching her neck cutely.

"hehe okay, I'll stop,"

~

As we both get on the bus, I wished to sit next to Changmin but yeah, we can't so I need to sit with Nahyun. I saw him sitting with Juyeon and the last back seat, while we're about 4 seat rows away from each other. As we're in halfway there, Nahyun was finally sleeping peacefully whilst I was looking outside the bus. Then, I got a message from him as I glanced at my phone.

I need cuddles :(

- changminie🤍

this guy...

you'rE TOO CUTE FOR THIS HELP--

I turned behind to look at him as he pouted at me.

no, not with that cute pout plEASEE 😭

so, I replied to him.

hey, it's fine changminie. we'll spend time together more there okay?

if you say so😔

I chuckled at his cuteness whilst smiling shyly, as I decided to take a nap until we arrived there.

~

After unpacking all the stuff and building up the tents, the sun was setting quickly as we almost didn't realize that it was already night. We've done some activities like playing truth or dare, singing at the fireworks and so more, until our teachers finally asked us to go into our tents. Nahyun and I were already in ours as she smiled like an idiot before she slept so I asked her.

" you like my brother too much, do you?"

she broke into a wider smile, giggling. " why is he so handsome oh gosh,"

"hah how I wish you know how annoying he is," I rolled my eyes as she just chuckled, hugging her plushie even more.

"sleep first, good night bestie~~~"

"goodnight too~~~"

I still didn't sleepy at all, so I decided to scroll on my Tiktok first before I slept. But then, Changmin messaged me.

babe
are you still awake?

yup, why?

come outside, I'm here

~

"where are we going?"

he just giggled as put his index finger on his lips and looked at me, " don't talk, we might get caught,"

"but you talked too," I mumbled while pouting as he chuckled softly, ruffling my hair. After walking for other minutes, we finally arrived at the hill which he did set up a small picnic with some light snacks and my fav strawberry milk-- like a cute  night picnic. He sat on the small mat he prepared there whilst patting his side as he ask me to sit beside him.

"you really made this tho?"

"I saw you skipped your dinner," oh shit, he knew.

I smiled playfully as he slightly glared at me. "don't you dare to do that again, okay babe?"

"Okay okay, fine sir," I took the snacks he gave to me as we both were looking at the sky together. The sky looked so peaceful yet calming, as the stars were beautifully glimmering; lightening up the dark sky even though it was closely midnight now.

" The sky looks so beautiful, right?" I asked him that, turning my head to see him but he's already staring at me, making me blush even more.

" you're more beautiful, babe,"

"aw, you're so sweet Changmin,"

he beamed into a smile, then he suddenly pulled into his embrace as we both laid on the ground together. "ahh finally, my cuddles,"

I chuckled at his words as he looked at me.

"let stay like this for a while and I'll send you to your tent okay?"

I nodded in reply as he pecked me on my lips, breaking into a smile.

"I love you, babe,"

"I love you too, Changmin,"

~
done!!

do you guys like it?😆

and also,

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYZ ON THE WIN IN MUBANK!!🥳🎉🎉🥳

so meet yall for the next chapter~

vote please☺️❤️