선우 💜 Trust Pt.2

Kim Sunwoo
Trust Pt.2💜

TRIGGERED WARNING⚠️

since everyone wants a happy ending😌😂 there'll be some pyscho part, uhmm sorry if scared you guys😅

enjoy!!😊❤

~
still in the flashback mode-

"so, it's going to be like this..."

Sangyeon looked at her.

"you'll be sharing a room with Sunwoo, since his room has another bed, okay?"

She nodded. Then, Sunwoo lent some clothes to her.

"these are some of my sister's clothes... and some of the shirts were from us too,"

Kevin took her hand whilst putting a smartphone on it.

"This is my old phone but I think you can still use it so..."

He smiled. She looked all over her things, smiling genuinely.

"thank you so much guys, but aren't these too much?"

Then, Sunwoo patted her head.

"it's fine,

You're a part of us now,"

~

A month later

"This is fun!"

"let's go!!"

The boys and she went to the beach to watch the sunset. She smiled at their dorkiness as she sat at the seaside, playing with the seawater. Then, someone put a jacket on her shoulder, making her looked beside her.

"Sunwoo-yah,"

He smiled, sitting beside her. They both looked at the boys, who were some of them did the same thing as them, while the others were running happily along the seaside.

Finally, what had she dreamt of became reality.

Freedom.

Happiness.

She felt so happy when she was with them.

She felt loved.

"Kim Sunwoo,"

He looked at her.

"hmm?"

"thank you,"

"for what?"

"everything,"

~

"We should go to the beach again, don't you guys think??"

"Yeah, we should,"

They all chuckled, walking back to their dorm. Then, suddenly Sunwoo's phone vibrated, signing that he got some messages. He took his phone, to see who was it but it made he stopped his pace. She looked at him stopping, as she asked him.

"Sunwoo-ah, let's go,"

"Yeah, you go first,"

She just followed what he demanded as he looked once again at the messages.

Unknown

(p/s : i'm sorry if i scared you guys with this😅)