선우 💜 19

Kim Sunwoo
19💜

Just short😅
Hope you guys like it!
~

"Yah Choi y/n, hurry up!"

"Chill guys..."

She had been dragged with her friends to see the basketball match between the universities in Seoul and the match was held in their uni. Since her two friends were fangirling for the sports thingy- yeah, she needs to be there, no matter what it is.

They sat in their seats as the audience started to fill up the gymnasium. Then, the most of girls started to scream when the other uni team got into there- especially from CK University, they're famous af.

"Waaaaa so handsome!!!"

"That no.19 guy is so attractive!"

"19!!! I like you!"

They're tossing about no.19 guy from the CK uni. He has red hair along with his black headband on his forehead. He has big round eyes and plump lips- making him look really handsome.

He smiled when he got the compliments. He looked around the audience, then he caught her staring. She just has a poker face on her face, making him smiled wider. He bowed a little to her and ran to his team.

"Y/n, he smiles at you!!!"

Her friends shook her body, making her turned into a smile.

"Really?"

And then, the match started.

They all watched the games as the guy really caught the audiences' attraction.

"Wah that no.19 guy is so good"

"Yes he is"

"But I think he's good in soccer more"

She mumbled under her breath, then both of her friends looked at her.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

~

The whistle was heard, signed the match had finally ended. Unfortunately, their uni lost in the match while the winner was CK team- exactly.

"Y/n, you wanna go with us?"

"Yeah, we're going to get the autographs from the players"

She grinned at them.

"Nevermind me, I'll go first okay?"

"Okay bye, see ya!"

"See you y/n!"

She waved to them, as she walked down from the audience's seats, heading out from there.

Suddenly, as she walked towards the front door, a bunch of boys was blocking her way.

It's CK's team

The audience started to crowd them as they whispered something.

"Who is that girl?"

"What are they doing?"

"Do they know her?"

Then, the red hair boy went out of the group, walking towards her. He stopped in front of her. His face was all sweaty as he bent down to see her face. He handed out a handkerchief to her.

"Hey, aren't you gonna help your boyfriend here?"

Yes, they're dating.

" Yah Choi Y/N, You're too mean you know? aren't you going to congratulate us too?"

A pink-haired said as she broke into a smile.

It was her twin, Choi Chanhee.

She took the handkerchief from his hand, grinning wider.

"Okay okay, congrats boys"

She said as she pinched the read hair boy's nose.

"And you too, Kim Sunwoo"

~
Checkmate was lit!

I finally can hear it and it was reallyyyyy good.

The Juyeon first part really got into me a lot and I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

❤❤❤ please stream the song please guys!!

Btw, I made Chanhee the twin's reader bcoz he's literally my twin( our birth date is the same!😁) but not in the same year.

I was born in 2003 lol.

So please vote guys!!!🔥

Happy 1k🥰