재현 💜 Troublemakers [Birthday Chapter]

Lee Jaehyun
Troublemakers💜

hey!!! happy (belated) birthday to Hyunjae!!!!!

so sorry for not updating last night, i want to but i'm too tired and busy ㅠㅠ

this might be short too☹️ but i hope you guys like it!

enjoy!
~

"huargh..."

a loud yawn escaped from his mouth as then, i hit his head lightly.

"shut up, teacher might caught you sleeping,"

"sorry,babe,"

oh yeah,

he's my boyfriend🙄

the most annoying creature in the world.

i was too focused in the class, not until this guy finally woke up from his dreamland. He chinned up his face and stared at me, making a slight blush crept over my cheeks.

"w-what?"

"what are you writing babe?"

i glared at him, sternly.

"your notes, of course,"

i actually make mine before the class started because i need to help this guy writing his notes or else😑

he won't write them😌

"ah right, hehe..." he cupped my cheeks and pecked on it, making we both suddenly startled when teacher bawled our names.

"lee jaehyun! choi y/n! i know you guys are dating but no kissing or pecking in the class please!"

"s-sorry madam," i apologised to her as my hand smacked his shoulder, asking him to apologise too.

"sorry madam... my girlfriend is too beautiful so... yeah," a wide smile plastered on his face while saying it as the class cheered to us, making me blushed messily.

help me😩

~

"i hate you,"

"what-- why??" he held my hand, asking me to sit beside him.

"jaehyun, we supposed to go on the date but you're the one who made the trouble in class , and i'm here too." i pouted.

yeah, we got into the detention class for being 'lovey-dovey' in class.

"aww, babe... we can just have the date here..." he beamed to me but i looked in front of me to see our teacher was scrolling on his phone.

"but i want to go to the arcade tho," i mumbled slowly, but it's loud enough to him hear that, then he looked at me.

"should we run?"

i smiled cheekily at his words and nodded as we planned something to run away.

"okay, start,"

"sir," i held onto my stomach, while looking at the teacher.

"yes?"

"i think i have a stomachache rn, can jaehyun brings me go the infirmary?"

as he nodded, we both couldn't help but smile a little before jaehyun acted like he held onto my shoulder and brought me out from the detention class.

"yeay, mission accomplished!" i shouted in excitement as i embraced him from beside.

he ruffled my hair as he chuckled. "you shorty, you said that i'm a troublemaker, but you're same too,"

i chuckled. "well, i guess we're fated to be together then,

the troublemakers"

he beamed cutely." and that acting skill tho, wahh, my girlfriend is too good in everything,"

"well, i'm a professional actress okay?" i chuckled at my own words and he intertwined our hands together, smiling widely.

"so, let's go on our date,

shall we?"

~

done!!

sorry for not making the part2!!

i hope you guys like this!!!!

and also, about Kevin😌...

i just want to say, if there's any ot10 or hard solo stan who DON'T LIKE HIM, you may stop reading my book because i don't take you guys as deobis (yeah i know some of them are from the other fandoms but the toxic ones)☺️ seriously, some of you guys are too over limit and not knowing how to take care of others' feelings...

they are humans too,
they also have feelings...

they knew everything you commented under the tweets or so whatever.

do you think they are blind or what?!

stop being too biased if you guys don't like them. if you don't stan them all you can leave the fandom, seriously... my heart couldn't take the fact you guys made him want to leave the latest moonbae vlive😭

don't hurt him please, i'm begging👏🏻

i know this case is slowly faded away but i really hope Kevin's really fine now.

we don't want to lose his smile again, right?

okay that's all from me☺️

please vote and keep waiting for the updates!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍