영재 💜 Missing Pt.2

Sohn Eric
Missing Pt.2💜

for part 2!

hope you like it😊❤❤

enjoy🙂

~

"hachooh!"

i woke up in the morning by Eric's sneeze, opening my eyes slowly to meet with his handsome face, with his red nose.

"babe sorry, did i wake you up?"

"it's fine Eric," i yawned, putting my hand on his cheek, then on his forehead.

this guy really caught a cold...

"glad that today is Sunday, i get to take care of you,"

"huh-- hacooh!" he sneezed away again, making me chuckled.

"Eric, you really caught a cold, you know? your nose got reddened so much,"

"did i?" he took a glance of his face by the reflection of his phone. I pecked on his cheek, woke up from the bed and took a towel from the closet.

"hun, can you get up from the bed? at least you need to freshen yourself by taking some hot bath,"

"yea, i think i still can do that,"

then, i help him to wake up, bringing him into the bathroom.

"Eric, you got hotter quickly than earlier,"

"babe, i am hot,"

he winked at me as I glared at him.

"you can still flirt huh? then, i leav--"

"okay okay i wont do i-- hachoohh!"

As he sneezed, I gave him the towel and i spoke,

"I'm going to make some porridge for you now and your clothes are in the closet so just take it okay? just wait in the room after this, i'll bring the food and medicine there,"

"okay mom,"

"I'm not your mom,"

I rolled my eyes, going out from the bathroom but he held me, turning me around as our face closed to each other.

"then, how about....

wifey?"

gosh, did he really catch a cold?

his flirty ass still worked good eventhough he got sick😌🙄

my face blushed so hard as i could my feel my heart beated rapidly.

"a-aish, just take the b-bath will y-you?"

i loosened his grip from my hand, walking away again as i heard he chuckled weakly.

"this is why i love you babe,"

~

as i walked into my bedroom with the tray of porridge, medicines and a glass of water, Eric already finished his bath. With the towel on his head, he sat on my bed whilst he was busily typing something on his phone.

"who are you chatting with?"

"Juyeon hyung, I told him that i caught a cold so i stayed here for some days,"

i nodded, sitting on my bed with the tray as he put his phone away. He took a smell of the porridge and he broke into a smile,

"the porridge smells so good,"

then, i gave him the bowl and the spoon, he pouted.

"babe, can you feed me?"

yeah, he's always being this silly when he got cold😌🖐🏻

but no matter what i could still love him🙂❤

he gave me his puppy eyes, i sighed. he chuckled.

"fine, you silly boy..."

he smiled cutely as he opened his mouth, ready to be fed by me. i spooned the porridge as i fed him, as his eyes got wider.

"babe, it's really good!"

i giggled and i just fed him all. he finished the porridge for a second, i bet that he really like it tho🤭. then, i gave him the medicine and he took it, chugging it down with the water.

"argh, i hate medicine.."

"... then who asked you to get a cold huh?"

"you," he beamed widely.

yeah, he's cute and he knows it😌

i smacked his arm lightly.

"you seem better tho, you can even flirt now,"

he chuckled, with the wide smile still plastered on his face.

"all thanks to you babe,"

as he wanted to peck on my cheek, but i pecked on lips first, making he flustered.

"babe, you know right you might catch a cold too if you kiss me on the lips?"

"why? then, you can take care of me too, can't you?"

he chuckled louder, nodding.

"of course, i'll do anything for you,"

~

As i finished taking a bath, Eric asked me to cuddle him, so i did. We both were watching some kdramas on the tv, then i suddenly heard a soft snore and i took a peek on him-- who was sleeping cutely. He snuggled his face on the pillow to get closer to me, making me smiled.

how could him be so cute?

i carresed his cheek gently, pecking on his lips once as i whispered,

"I love you Eric,"

~

Done!

i really hope you love it!

and thanks for supporting this book so far🤭❤

i'll try to update as much as i can🙂💜

vote vote please❤❤❤