재현 ❤ Her Life

Lee Jaehyun
Her Life❤

Requested by NeginKouchaki

Ideas from sangyeonwhipped

Hope you love it!

~

"Just go,I'll wait here"

Said Jaehyun to his friend, Younghoon as the boy went into the convinience store, finding some foods before they went home. Scrolling on his phone, he was bored.

No texts,
No calls.

'I wonder how is she'

The thought lingered in his mind as he turned off his phone.

"Is he buying the foods or making it? Gosh"

Mumbling the words from his mouth, his eyes suddenly caught something from a far.

'A girl? What is she doing?'

He tried to focuse on her. The girl wore a black oversized hoodie, with her leggings and a pair of sneakers. She also wore a cap and mask, making him became so curious on what was she doing.

Ouh,
She gave a kitten some foods.
How kind.

Out of the blue, he saw the kitten scratched her as she ouched in pain. He wanted to help her at first, but he got cut when she suddenly escaped a small chuckle from her mouth.

"Don't mind me, kitty..

i'm used to it, here.. eat this"

The voice,

It sounded familiar.

She patted on the kitten's head once before she stood up, leaving the scene.

And he didn't realise that he was following her.

~

The house looked like an abandoned building, yet he wondered why she was there. As she was in front of the door, a muscular guy opened the door as he looked at her with a cold stare.

Wait,
Why i thought that i'd met him before?

Then, he saw he pushed her roughly into the house.

'Hey, that's not how you treat a girl'

He monolouged himself, looking at the house blankly. Well, sound like a stalker but he didn't know why he was here and he felt like something bad would happen.

Waiting for hours, he sat on the bench near the house, as finally the girl was going out again but she looked different.

Where were the blood-stained, bruises at her face come from?
And what with those ripped holes on her leggings and hoodie?

Curiosity overwhelmed him, as he could saw she covered her face with a mask again and he followed the girl again.

They both walked into an anonymous road, making he became so curious when the girl was putting out something from her hoodie's pocket.

'Is that... drugs?'

He couldn't take it more.
He wanted to help her.

"Hey girl, can i help you?"

Approaching her from behind, he held onto her shoulder and he turned around, opening her mask as they both were at lost for words.

I'm right.
It was you.

"Y-y/n?"

He saw the ignorance from her eyes as she wanted to run from there, but he stopped her by grabbing her arms. He took a glance once again the things on her hand as he looked at her in disbelief.

"I-is this why are you l-leaving me?"

Then,
She sobbed.

"Jaehyun, i-i'm sorry"

He pulled her into a hug, embracing her tightly.

'Gosh,

I missed her so much'

As she cried, she stuttered something.

"I'm so tired of my life, Jaehyun..i'm hurt, i want to be gone from this life p-please.."

Then,
He brought her out of there.

~

Finally, it was over.
She told him everything,
And he finally knew,

That her life was miserable.
No one could help her,
And she was hurting.

By such an evil demon,
Which was her own uncle.

She got a lot of bruises from him, always being kicked on her stomach and head-- she even getting raped whenever he was drunk, which that was the most painful things she ever had in her life.

She tried to be strong,
In her way to survive.
But in the end,
She can't lie that she was sick of it.

That's why she wanted to leave the world.

And knowing all of these shits,
He felt so broke.

Like he was doing the stupidest thing ever in his life,

That he gave up on her when she wanted to break up.

But then,
He finally did it.
He saved her life.

"Your uncle was caught by the policeman just now. Y/n, you're safe" the officer stated it all as he felt the tears ran over his cheeks, he held onto her hands' trembled.

"Hey it's okay,

it's over now"

~ Epilogue

-two months ago

"Babe, why are you suddenly wan--"

"Jaehyun, we need to break up"

"H-huh?"

She looked down, but he held onto his chin, wanting her to look at him.

"B-babe, you're kidding r-right?"

And she pushed him, turning her body around as she spoke something before she walked away.

"Don't find me anymore,

We're over"

Then,
She left him there.

"I'm sorry Jaehyun, i don't want you to get hurt"

He felt so lost that day,
He didn't want to lose her just like that.

He tried to always come to her apartment, but someone said that she'd moved.

He even came to her family house,
But no one was there.

Then, he saw a guy, holding at big luggage from the house as he ran to him.

"Hey sorry for asking,

But do you where's the family from this house went to?"

Then, the guy answered.

"Ouh, they all got into an accident and passed away"

~
DONEEE

whoa that's quite long😂

Pliss vote plisssss🥰

I'm counting on days when i'm going to sch again😪 so i'll try to update if i have time okay??