주연 ❤ Fall

Lee Juyeon
Fall

requested by sunjyu

well, like always i'm changing some of the storyline's plot sorry, and I hope you love it!!

enjoy and lots of love from me❤❤

~

"I'm so happy that you're going to get married!!"

I giggled in happiness, glad that my own sister is going to marry her loved one, Lee Jaehyun. So today, we're having a gathering to discuss the wedding day.

And what the heck is,

Why am I the only one who was nervous while the one who would marry was my sister then?

Nah, it's common for siblings, right?

My sister smiled broadly at me, holding my hands. "y/n-ah, you're going to be the bridesmaids okay?"

Bridesmaids?

"Yeah, sure! I would love to"

"girls, they are here!!"

We both giggled when pur father bawled that as we went downstairs to see Jaehyun, his parents, and also his bridesmaids. As we both arrived at the living room, I could see her fiancé was there with his friends—

There's a lot of guys and they all would be the best men?!

This is crazy...

Then, my eyes caught a guy from afar, which was probably his friends too.

As our eyes met each other, I could see his lips broke into a smile, and he waved at me.

Shit, am I being too obvious?

I broke our eye contact as I held onto my sister's arm.

"sis, they're all Jaehyun's best men or what?"

"Nah, some of them would be... why—" my sister saw my eyes still busy taking glances over the boy earlier as she looked at him, smirking.

"you thought he's cute, right?"

"w-what? No!"

"y/n, I know you so well, don't ever lie to me"

My sister was still smiling playfully at me, making me rolled my eyes as I let out a sigh. She chuckled at me.

 "well, he's Juyeon Lee, one of our friends too... just go, introduce yourself... who knows that he'll like you too"

"sis, stop saying nonsense!"

She laughed at me as I went away from her, walking to the kitchen. I took a drink from the refrigerator, then smiling like an idiot—obviously thinking about him. I sipped the drink whilst giggled, talking to myself.

"How can a person be that attractive gosh I—"

"you think I am attractive?"

I was flabbergasted by the voice, making me splashed the drink toward it.

Fuck,

It's him.

I am frEAKING SPLASHED THE DRINK ON HIM GOD HELP MEH--

"I am so sorry!"

"it's fine..."

His shirt looked so wet so I decided to take some tissues and gave them to him.