찬희 💜 Made In Heaven

Choi Chanhee
Made In Heaven💜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI CHANHEE (and me) !!!

I hope you guys love this chapter!

enjoy!❤❤

~

"Hey, wake up"

I heard someone whispering into my ear. I opened my eyes as I saw Chanhee with his beautiful smile on his face.

"Good morning princess"

"Good morning handsome," I said with a sleepy tone as he chuckled.

"did you get a good sleep?"

"Yeah, I am and thanks for the long cuddles, I love it"

"well, I know you would"

of course he knew his girlfriend so well-- who's looking like the busiest student ever and always ruined her own sleep routine.

and finally,

i got my good sleep after for a while,
plus, Chanhee's cuddles is too comfortable for me.

i love him somehow🤭❤

we both stared at each others' eyes before I cupped his face, giving him a peck on his lips. then, I could see his ears grew red as a tomato.

"A way to start a good day"

I smiled at his statement. He held my hand as he helped me to stand up. We went to the kitchen as I helped him to cook breakfast. We made kimchi fried rice for our breakfast. Since today is a day-off, we decided to not wake up the boys because Chanhee said they're tired. So, we just prepared the dishes for two first.

We sat at the table as we started to eat.

"Wah, it's delicious!!" I said with a disbelief face.

Such a boyfriend material.

"Thank you"

Did I say it aloud?

My face blushed as I hid my face with my left hand, hiding the embarrassment.

"Stop, you're too cute you know"

He took away my hand from my face as he pinched my nose. I smiled and continued to eat. The atmosphere getting awkward as I felt someone stared at me. I turned up my face as I saw Chanhee staring.

"I-is there something on my face?"

I asked him, then he held onto my face.

He just shook his head as he smiled.

"I just can't keep my eyes off you, you're too adorable"

Stop, my heart will burst.

I just shyly smiled. Suddenly, my brother, Sangyeon coming out of the bedroom, saying something with a smile on his face before he went to the toilet.

"you both are adorable, actually... well, match made in heaven for sure"

I felt my face got reddened again, then I looked at Chanhee, blushed as hell too.

as I finished my breakfast, I drank some hot chocolate as he suddenly spoke.

"babe,"

"hmm?"

"I know this is too s-sudden, but w-wanna go on a date today?"

He asked shyly whilst his hand scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, when?"

He smiled broadly and looked at me. Gosh, this is cute.

"Be ready at 10"

"Okay, Chanhee~" i pecked on his nose as i went to the sink and go to my bedroom.

~
after the date

"chanhee, today was fun thank you so much"

"babe, i'm not done yet"

"huh?"

he opened the house door, revealing the boys with decorations and cakes as they bawled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANHEE AND Y/N!!"

wait,

today is our birthday?

i got so shocked that i totally forgot my own birthday, plus my boyfriend and i shared the same birthdate too but i forgot😭😭😭

"Chanhee--"

"y/n, it's totally fine... i know you're busy with your assignment and your school, so we decide it to make a surprise for you okay?

now let's celebrate it together"

Chanhee plastered a genuine smile on his lips, making me nodded as he brought me into the house. Haknyeon held the cake for us as Hyunjae told,

"Blow it up and make a wish"

Chanhee held my hand and we both made the wish. then, we both blew the candles whilst the boys cheered up. Chanhee kissed my forehead in front of them, making them cheered even more.

"this is the purest relationship i've ever seen in my life" Younghoon spoke as the others chuckled. Then, Juyeon said something, making the both of us smiling shyly.

"yeah, totally match made in heaven"

~

done!

vote plisssssss❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤