창민 💜 Attractive

Ji Changmin
Attractive💜

sorry for not updating these days, i'm busy with my life hAH... and also abt the drink it chapter... it's too hard since i haven't done any vampire au, so i need to know much abt these first, okay??

not much tho, i missed writing so i did this😬

enjoy!
~

have you ever,

suddenly thinking that your boy best friend looks attractive?

well, umm.. how to say this,

okAY, it's not like i like him, but why this feelings suddenly hit me?

so, this guy we've been talking now is

Ji Changmin.

we both met since he got transfer to our campus, and not gonna lie, he's smart asf. he looks so cute with his round-shaped glasses, but his duality got out once he started dancing.

yeah, he's the dancer too.

and i forgot to say about this, but we knew each other much--

cause i'm a thirdwheeler.

sooo, he was in love with my housemate and i was the one being the thirdwheeler if they're going on the date. but then, forgetting that my housemate is a player, yeah she dumped him.

sad, right?

like damn, he's a whole perfect package, why'd you dumped him?

and now, i don't care about them much, but i still talked to him tho.

he's a nice friend at all, can't ignore that.

"Seunghee-ya, i'm going to the campus first,"

"yeah, go first," then, i heard a boy whined from her room, made me rolled my eyes.

that's her new boyfriend, i guess🙄

you know, kinda frustrated when she brought boys to our dorm, but i can't do anything.

she didn't even care about it tho.

as i walked into the class-- the math class to be exact, i put my bag on the chair whilst yawning, still feeling sleepy.

damn, it's even 8 in the morning

i took my note book, then suddenly someone came beside me,beaming cutely.

"morning,"

"oh Changmin hi," he ruffled my hair, as he looked af my book.

"we have math class today?"

"yup," he nodded and took out his book too. the professor came into the class, giving us some assignments as we all tried it.

and me?

i got blurred.

those damn questions are damn hard.

i took glances at Changmin, who was answering quietly as i poked his hand, which made him looked at me.

"hmm?"

"can you teach me this? i forgot the formula tho..." i said it shyly, looking down as he smiled. then, he suddenly dragged my chair closer to him with his genuine smile still flickered on his plump lips.

shit, why he did that?😳

my heart felt like wanna explode.