더보이즈 💜 Having A Guy Friend Pt.1

The Boyz
Having A Guy Friend Pt.1💜

OKAY! so i'll bring some members from the other groups (FROM KINGDOM!😁😁) hell yeah, since today is the last ep of kd😆😆

WE'RE FREEDOM!!

so enjoy!

~

Sangyeon

-uri leader🥰🥰🥰🥰-soooooooo like this, okay?-he brought you to the kingdom shooting (the last ep) HOHOHO-then, since you've been in the same neighborhood with Minhyuk from BTOB a few years ago as then you met him-"Minhyuk oppa!"-"Eo, y/n-ie? why...

-uri leader🥰🥰🥰🥰
-soooooooo like this, okay?
-he brought you to the kingdom shooting (the last ep) HOHOHO
-then, since you've been in the same neighborhood with Minhyuk from BTOB a few years ago as then you met him
-"Minhyuk oppa!"
-"Eo, y/n-ie? why are you here?"
-you gave him a hug then, Sangyeon appeared beside you, slightly felt jealous.
-" hello Minhyuk sunbaenim, this is my girlfriend,"
-"really?? wah.. i'm so jealous, she's pretty tho," he made a joke, whilst you blushed, making Sangyeon looked at you.
-as you chatted for a while, Sangyeon then told you that he needed to go on the rehearsal, so you bid a goodbye to Minhyuk
-"we'll meet again, Oppa!"
-then, you walked to The Boyz's room, until you felt someone wrapped his arm around you as you saw Sangyeon, looking gloomy.
-"Sangyeon-ie, are you okay? is there anything wro--"
-he suddenly kissed you on the lips, as he broke it, looking at you, who was blushing as hell
-"urgh, i wish i could kiss you in front of him just like that! heck, no one could call you pretty rather than me, and what?? i'm older than you but why you didn't call me Oppa too??"
-you chuckled as you cupped his face.
-"omo, did my sangyeonie jealous?"
-"pfft, no! i don--"
-you pecked him on the lips, making him stopped his words as you smiled.
-"that's enough, okay? i will never leave you for anyone else, that's my promise so let's go Oppa, you have to hit the stage now"
-he smiled at you, blushing.
-"kaja!!"

Jacob

-cobieeeee💜🥰-you guys went to the mall, but then, you met Bangchan from Stray Kids, which he was your childhood friend

-cobieeeee💜🥰
-you guys went to the mall, but then, you met Bangchan from Stray Kids, which he was your childhood friend.
-"shorty, is that you??"
-"Chris, hey!"
-you held onto Jacob's hand, bringing him to meet Chan.
-"So Chris, this is my boyfriend, Jacob" you giggled.
-"Eo? Jacob The Boyz, right? what's up?"
-"Yeah, I'm good"
- they shook hands, but you didn't know that Jacob was starting to get jealous since the first way Chan called you by the nickname he gave it to you
-he even got annoyed since Chan had interrupted your date with him, but he just kept it calmly.
-as your date supposedly need to go to the cinema, you bid a bye to Chan.
-"till we meet again, Chris!"
-you wrapped your arm with him, looking at him pouted.
-"Eo? what's with the pout, Cobi~? don't you say that you're jeal--"
-he pecked on you lips once, making you blushed, welp, he blushed too-- since he wasn't the type to kiss you in the public.
-"l-let's just go to the cinema-- uhm, we n-need to buy the popcorn, right? let's go,"
-you chuckled at him, interlocking your hands together.
-"saranghae, Cobi-ya~"