주연 💜 Blush Pt.1

Lee Juyeon
Blush Pt.1💜

Just recycle it from my draft!
Enjoy❤

~

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with..
.
.
.
.
Y/n"

Said Eric as he looked at me.

"Eric, reA--"

"Fine, let's go" Juyeon stood up.He grabbed my hand as he brought us to his room. He got in first as he sat on his bed. I closed the door as i looked at him. Why he even agree with this shit but he dont want to talk to me!?

shIT.

Well, we had a fight this morning and i actually i didn't know why was my fault to him

Just tell me why he ignored me?!

I sat on his bed as the atmosphere became really awkward. I just playing with hum of my shirt as suddenly i heard he saying something.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"I'm being such a shithead today"

"It's okay, you can share your problem with me if you want to"

He nodded his head as he spoke.

"Well, I saw my crush earlier" he didn't look so happy this time.

"Is she did something that make you sad?"

"Yeah, i saw her holding hands with my friend" he said as he looked really sad. Please don't cry baby.

whAT?
DID I SAY THAT?

So, is he jealous?

"Ouh, someone's jealous huh?" I said as i gave him a smirk.

"I'm not jealous! Really--it's just--" i saw his ears got red as i laughed.

"Admit it, you're jealous"

"Okay fine, i'm jealous because i'm not the one who held her hand" he smiled.

God, i'm broke.

Suddenly, he came and sat beside me. He hold my hand while caressed it.

Gosh, my heart started to beat faster.

"Now i can hold it"

"What do you mean?"

He shook his head as he smiled. He still caressed my hands and we looked at each other.

"Remember?"

"Hmm?"

"When the first time we meet each other?"

Ouh, that time..

~flashback~

"Okay then.. your bedroom is beside mine, arra?" My brother, Sangyeon patted my head.

"Yeah, thanks Oppa"

They're went out to the convinience store as i got up from the sofa. I went to the bedroom that Sangyeon said as I opened and saw a guy, shirtless with only his towel covering his waist.

"Changmi--" he turned around as he saw me.
God, his body looks so perfect, with his wet dark blue hair--

"Hello??" I realized as he waved his hand in front of me. Woah,he's in front of me now.

"I-I'm sorry!!"

I ran as i got into the next bedroom as i saw the real bedroom.

"What was that?!!"

I threw myself on the bed as i screamed again, remember the scene. Then, i heard a knock on my door. "Hold on" i opened the door as i saw that guy again,but now he's wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Finally..

"Hello there"

he smiled as he looked at me. "Hi, come in" we sat at the bed as the atmosphere became silence.

"So, you're Sangyeon's sister i assume?"

"Yes,I-I'm Lee Y/n" shit stop stuttering.

"I'm Lee Juyeon, you can call me Juyeon" he smiled as he hold out his hand and we shook hand.

"Btw, where's the others?"

"Well, they're going to the convenience store "

"Okay then, just call me when you need something" he patted my hair as he went out of my bedroom.

Gosh, i blushed so hard right now!!!!!

Am I in love?

~end flashback~

"y-yeah"

He looked at me as he smiled.

"I like the way you blush, it's cute" he said as he got closer to me.

"Juyeon, w-what are you doing?" I ended up laying on his pillow as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Just want to make you blush"

We stared at each others' eyes as he smiled. Gosh, i'm totally red right now.

"Y/n, i'm sorry"

"F-for what?"

"This"

God.

My first kiss.

~

Just short!!hope you guys like it!
Keep voting❤❤❤❤

Part 2 is coming soonnnn