주연💜Morning Kisses

Lee Juyeon
Morning kisses

Enjoy!❣

~

"Only you~
natge soksagin deut han geureon kkum~
tto waenji eodinga geuriun
i gibuneun--"

I turned off the alarm as my eyes still closing. I could felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I grinned. I opened my eyes as I saw my boyfriend still sleeping soundly.

How can he become this handsome even tho he's still sleeping?

I monologued myself as I stared at his face. I put my hand on his face, softly poking his cheek as soon as he opened his eyes, smiling like an idiot.

"Morning princess"

Hearing his husky morning voice making my heart went crazy, almost every day. He tightened his arm around my waist as I put my head on his chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" his words making me looked at him.

"Me too" we stayed at 5 minutes as he loosened our hug.

"Do you have any work today babe?"

"Nope, you?"

"Well, I think today is going to be our off-day"
I sat up from his hug, making him frowned. "Where are you going baby~~" he pouted as he looked at me like 5 years old boy. I smiled at him as I ruffled his messy hair.

"Juyeon, I'm going to make us breakfast, okay honey?" I wanted to stand up as he grabbed my hand, making him sat and hugged my waist, again.

"Hey, where's my morning kiss?" He said as he smirked, making my face burned.
"Juyeon, let me go"

"Not until you kiss me"

I cupped his face as he pouted his lips, wanting me to kiss him. I pecked all over his face and lastly on his lips. I looked at his face, still cupping his face. he's totally pink.

"Satisfying ?"

"U-uhmm..."

"I guess that is a yes "

I smiled at him as I went to the kitchen. I put out some toast and bacon as started to make breakfast. When I was frying the bacon, Juyeon came as he wrapped his hand around me.

"What's the menu for our breakfast today, Mrs. Lee?" Which was making my face turned red as a tomato.

"Hey, that's too cheesy"

"You love it"

"It's just some toast and bacon, are you okay with it?"

"Yeah, anything you cook would be delicious" I smiled at his statement as he quickly pecked on my cheek as he went to the kitchen counter. I put the meal on the plate as we ate the breakfast together.

~

After I'm finished showering, I wore a black oversized hoodie- which was Juyeon's and a short. I put my hair into a high ponytail as I went to the living room, watching some kdramas.
Suddenly, Juyeon came to the living room too, with his towel that he simply leave at my house on his wet hair. He sat beside me as I could see that he wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Gosh, he looked so boyfriend-able. I took his towel as I helped him to dry up his hair.

"Aigoo, kyeowo my baby," I said as I pecked on his nose, causing him to giggle. He pecked my hand as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Wanna go somewhere, baby?I'm starting to get bored"

"What about arcade or cinema?"

I suggested, looking at the tv. "Both seem okay " he suddenly smirked when he stared at me.
I looked at him, making a weird face.

"What?"

"I know that i'm always saying this, but still baby, you always look cute in my hoodie"

he said as he ruffled my hair, making me pouted. Then, he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Stop pouting, you're too adorable"

I giggled at his sentence and I pouted again, just wanted to tease him. Suddenly he grabbed my waist as he kissed me . I smiled during the kiss and he deepened the kiss, knowing that i love it.

As soon,we broke the kiss, gasping for the air. We shared smiles together as he said.

"I told you to stop pouting, you make me want to kiss you even more"

I pecked on his lips again as i giggled.

"Then kiss me, i wont bother"

He gleamed at my sentence and gave a peck on my lips too.

"I love you baby"

"Love you more"

~
There's a lot of kisses in this one shot, hahah😁

Hope you guys enjoy!!❣