창민 💜 Smile pt.2 (Final)

Ji Changmin
Smile pt.2💜

~

"Kim Y/N!"

    "Hey Hana"

She walked to her childhood friend, Park Hana.

Another friend of hers.

One and only knew her since birth. She always is there for her, no matter what happened. And since the freshman of high school, they both meet Juyeon in the same class and started to be best friends.

   "Let's go to the class"

       "Yeah, let me take something from my locker"

   Then, they both meet Juyeon in the hallway, wanting to take his books too.

     "Good morning~"

He grinned as they both grinned back to him. He finished taking his books then he went to her locker, leaning to see her face.

   "Did you sleep well last night?"

       "Yes, i am and thanks for the concern"

She smiled, happy that he's concerned about her as he ruffled her hair, found that she was cute. Then, Hana coughed, looking at the both of them as she spoke.

    "Yah hurry, we're late"

   "Okay okay let's go"

~

The alarm rang as the lunch started. She woke up from her seat- finding Hana and Juyeon, but they're not there. Then, she tried to ask her classmate- even tho some of them were not talking to her.

    "Choi Chanhee, right?"

        "Oh, yes- how did you not know my name girl?"

He's the school flower boy, btw.

   "Well, did you see Hana and Juyeon going somewhere?"

        "Oh, I heard that they're going to the rooftop"

   "Thanks, Chanhee"

        "You're most welcome"

He smiled at her as she walked there. As she wanted to open the rooftop door, she suddenly heard they talked something.

    "Can't you stop flirting in front of my eyes? Do you love me or her?"

   "Babe, I don't flirt okay, well you said that she likes me, so I just give her some hopes to cover our relationship"

Then,

Her heart broke into pieces.

She opened the door roughly, making them both shocked to see her.

   "Why don't guys just tell me?"

"Y/n?"

     "H-hey..."

Hana wanted to hold her arm, but she pushed her hand away.

    "L-let us explain..."

"Then freaking explain to me!"

    Her eyes got teary, gripped her hands tightly- realizing how stupid she was being friends with this two. They both looked at her own best friend as they started to feel guilty- after betraying her.

"Hana-yah, you know that I like him, but you don't even say to me that you like him too,

H-how could you?"

Then, the tears dropped from her eyes.

This is the most betrayal thing ever for her.

"And you...

Lee Juyeon"

She took a deep breath as she pointed to him.

"I wish I don't meet you in this world, you did take care of me, treating me so well until I thought you like me too, but I'm such a fool after all"

She couldn't stop crying as she wiped her tears away.

"I think our friendships end now"

Then, she ran away.

She got out of the school, ran somewhere. She kept crying, memorized the time they spent together.

She felt regret now.

Regret trusting them.

As she ran away, the rain started to fall then she finally stopped running, turning her head up.

"Why life is so unfair to me?!"

She screamed as she kneeled down on the road, crying in the rain.

"I hate my life"

And somehow, a cliche thing happened.

She felt that the rain stopped as she turned up her head, checking if the rain did really stop or not-- but someone was there, covering her with an umbrella from the rain.

    "J-Ji Changmin?"

She stuttered as he helped her to get up and brought her to the nearest bus stop there. Then, he embraced her- even tho she was soaked from the rain.

    "C-Changmin, I'm soa--"

"Shhh, just let it out, cry y/n"

After she heard that, she started to cry again in his arms.

Finally, she felt comfortable in someone's arm- even tho when she's with Juyeon, she didn't feel these secure feelings.

She felt safe in his arms.

After a few minutes, she stopped crying as she looked at him.

    "H-how do you find me?"

"I was following you after I saw you're crying earlier and suddenly got out from the school so.."

She nodded as she loosened their hug.

   "Thanks, Changmin"

She smiled, making him giggled.

   "Well, you need to smile often. I like your smile, by the way, it's precious"

~

There you go!!

I'm sorry that this chap have a lot about Juyeon more from Changmin and this chap didn't go well but nah, i'd lost my idea.

Hope you guys love it!❤❤
Thanks for the votes tho💜