주연 💜 Perfect Ending

Lee Juyeon
Perfect ending💜

Im sorry that i kept doing juyeon's imagines, i just love him a lot so, enjoy!!💜

~

"The Boyz! The Boyz! The Boyz!"

11 boys on the stage smiled in glee when their group name have been cheered loudly in the stadium.

"Okay Deobi! It's already 4th anniversary since our debut, thanks for supporting us.. we love you but hey, can we sing another song together before we perform the last stage? " Sangyeon asked the fans, making Juyeon confused.

"What song?"

"1,2,3
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Lee Juyeon~
Happy birthday to you~"

Sunwoo suddenly popped out from the backstage with a big cake as Eric followed him. Juyeon smiled happily as he cried in joyful. They gave him a space as he blowed up the candles as the fans cheered again.

" Thanks guys,i really appreciate it.. so since all the members are here, we're going to sing 'Butterfly' for the last stage as we want to dedicate this song to a person we love the most, especially me"

"Uuuu~"

The members smirked to Juyeon as the fans started to cheered again.

"It's already been 4 years they're into relationship and honestly Juyeon, thanks for taking care of my sister and loving her with all your heart"

Hyunjae said as he gave a quick hug to Juyeon.

"Thanks to you too Hyunjae hyung, if you don't bring her to our house then Juyeon will not falling in love and she might not be in our family right now"

Changmin said happily as he exchange smiled with Juyeon.

"I just want to say thanks you for all Deobi because you guys can accept my relationship with her, thank you so much"

Juyeon made a mini heart as he smiled widely. Suddenly a spotlight lit up a girl in the crowd. As Juyeon and the others saw her, they smiled as they waved to her. She smiled in excitement as Juyeon and her made an eye contact.

"And for my one and only love,

Lee y/n

We got a lot of challenges during our relationship, thanks for staying with me until now and thanks for brighten up my life, i love you babe , and i promise i always do"

She smiled after hearing his statement as she hold up a banner that written 'i love you Juyeon' to him , making he smiled.

"So let's get start it"

They all stood up in their position as the song was turned on.

Hey girl, open your eyes
The moment I open my lips
More clearly
The dazzling today will begin

The air smeared with light

I still have dreams
When I open my eyes, my dreams will break
He said it would be a fantasy
Why are you more in front of me
Irony like a dream

Between the wind

Flying with you
Sitting on a soft cloud
Cuz you’re a Butterfly
I can’t describe
Is it still a dream or close my eyes again