선우💜 Last Farewell pt.1

Kim Sunwoo
Last Farewell pt.1💜

~

So this is the last, huh?

She asked herself, staring at the handsome figure in front of her-who was taking some photos with their classmates.

It's him.
Her bestfriend.
The one who just got kicked out from their school from such the fuckin' nonsense rules.

And actually,
He was the one that she (was) in love too.
Well, she's been trying to move on,
but since these shit things happened to him..
It's breaking her heart more to let him go.

Then, Mina- her best friend, took a glance at her.  "Yah, you don't want to take some photos with him?"

Mina mouthed to her, but she just shrugged and looked away. Yet then, Mina did tell the boy as he finally came to her. He managed to gleam - but with the trace of wetness around the lids, he can't lie that he's sadder than her.

"Hey, last photo?"

Argh, i will miss this soon.

Monologued herself as she just nodded as Mina took the phone and snap the photos of them. After for awhile, they both peeked at the pics as she looked once again at the boy.

   "So.... this is the goodbye then?"

She called him, as they both stared at each other.

    "Sadly, it is..."

She nodded as she took something from her pocket-- a farewell card from the whole clas and a polaroid of them both. He held the card as he tried to open it but the girl immediately closed it.

   "Just read this at home,i don't want to see you cry again"

He chuckled when he heard that and nodded numorously, taking the card.

    "Okay then, i need to go first,so take care of yourself okay?"

  "Of course , till we meet again...."

They both bleamed at each other as she waved at the boy for the last time as he turned around.

   "...I'm gonna miss you, a lot"

She mumbled under breath as the boy walked out from the class.

Sighed.

A smile once again appeared on her face-- but now with the tears running down her cheeks.

"Let's just forget everything about us and move on, okay dearself?"

She composed herself and wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

This is our last farewell,
Goodbye Kim Sunwoo.

~

Im tired.

So this is based on my true story today and i was freakin sad about it.

But i'm still happy for this imagines! Thanks a lot for reading!!

Please vote more!!!
I'll make sure that i'll update soon!!💜