영재💜Remember Me Pt.3

Sohn Youngjae

Remember me Pt.3💜

last part!

Enjoy!

~

"ya, Ju y/n,

it's been a long time,"

that's it,

after years, she finally met her first love again.

people around her kept wanting her to remember her past, wanting her to remember that someone still waiting for her to remember about them again-

but it felt too hard to make her remember again now.

~

"Haknyeon-ie hyung, is y/n home?"Eric called her brother-- since he failed to reach her by himself. 

"ah, sorry... I think she went out with Hyunjoon since this morning,"

"really? oh, okay then... thanks hyung," Eric ended the call with a heavy sigh.

 He knew about it,

the fact that Haknyeon did tell him that Hyunjoon was her first love,

and he was scared, 

he was scared to lose her.

~

"Sohn Youngjae!"

he turned around to see her, smiling ear-to-ear,

as his heart started pounding faster.

"Eo, y/n-ah, why??" he replied her with a warm smile as she pouted, looking down.

"Sorry that I didn't answer your call yesterday, I can't answer you since I was playing ice skating with Hyunjoon at that time. I'm sorry okay?"

His gaze was still on her, as he chuckled, nodding.

"yeah, apology accepted," he smiled at her, ruffling her hair as their eyes met each other. but then, eye contact wasn't too long until someone called her name.

"yah, Ju y/n! hurry," they both turned beside to see Hyunjoon, waving at them.

"so, I'll go first okay? bye!" as she just wanted to walk away, Eric held onto her hand and turned her to look at him once again-- making her heart feel like wanted to burst at any time since they were too close to each other.

"h-huh?"

Eric suddenly took out his padding coat as he put it on her. He patted her head, holding onto her hands whilst beaming softly.

"it's winter, at least wear something comfy... a hoodie can't help you warm up, okay?"

she nodded, replying to his smile.

"Thank you, Youngjae,"

Then, his grip on her hand was loosened, as she finally walked away from him.

"I hope I could hold that hand forever,"

he was willing to hold her again, but he couldn't think that he can't stop her from leaving anymore.

-end of the flashback

" But Eric, we still can do anything to make her remember again-"Sunwoo's words cut off by him.

"I brought her to our first date place, I brought her to every place we've been going together, I want to spend time with her, I want to make her remember me,