제이콥 💜 Special Gift

Bae Jacob
Special Gift💜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR ANGEL!❤❤❤❤

so i'm so sorry bcoz it might be short, but enjoy!

~
"hey baby, what are you doing??"

Her husband just came out of their bedroom, with his towel on his wet hair. He sat beside her whilst snuggled into the crook of her neck.

"Cobi.. hey," she pecked once on his cheek, making him giggled and he rested his arm on her waist. He looked her in the eyes, staring at her as he spoke,

"babe, are you okay?"

"yes hun, why?"

she replied, still focusing on the tv.

"you kinda look pale, baby.. did you get cold?" he put his hand on her forehead, checking her temperature, but she took his hand away and looked at him.

"Cobi, I'm fine."

"okay if you say so..." he just pouted while saying those as he put his head on her shoulder, watching the movie too.

~

"babe, let's go to sleep,"

Jacob held her hand, trying to bring her into the room, but then, she stopped, making him stopped his pace too.

"why??"

"I'm hungry," she smiled sheepishly.

"babe, it's already 11 p.m, plus i thought you don't like eating in the midnight ..."

she pouted, making him looked at her, sighing.

"what do you want?"

~

he looked at her, who was eating ice cream cake that she forced him to buy, and she smiled happily.

"you want some?"

he shook his head, hooking up his head with his arm and stared at her, eating.

"is that really delicious?"

she nodded, making him chuckled whilst patting her head.

"keep eating,"

~

"come here," she snuggled into his arms, putting her head on his chest. he played with her hair, trying to make her feel sleepy as shebspoke something.

"Cobi,"

he hummed in reply.

"did you use a new cologne?"

he looked at her, "yup babe, why?"

she scrunched my nose as she smell his shirt once again.

"it just, it smells good," she wrapped her arms around him as she felt that her eyes were heavy.

"goodnight, Cobi... I love you"

she heard him chuckled.

"yes baby, goodnight and I love you too,"

~
next morning-

I woke up, feeling dizzy as i ran into my bathroom , throwing up.

urgh,morning sickness.
worst thing ever.

well, I got pregnant for about 3 weeks now, and I still didn't tell Jacob about it. I've been throwing up for past days, so i used a pregnancy test yesterday and I'm so happy about it.

welp, i will tell him today.

today is his birthday.

I know he really loves kids, and I hope he would be really happy about this too😊

As I finished throwing up, I took a quick bath. I went out to see Jacob was nowhere to be seen, but then I smell something yummy from the kitchen.

"he must be cooking,"

then, I walked out to the kitchen as I embraced him from the back, making him chuckled.

"good morning Cobi,"

"good morning too,"

he pecked once my lips as i looked at his cooking, kimchi fried rice.

"that must be yummy,"

"yup, of course,"

~

as we both finished eating, we decided to watch some kdramas since he took day off so we have a lot of time together. I looked at him, who was going into the bedroom to take his phone as i decided to ask him something.

"Jacob, can you take something in the drawer too?"

he nodded while walking into the bedroom. then, i saw him coming back with a gift box on his hand, looking at me while smiling.

"is it a gift?"

"yup, it's a special gift. open it up," i said, giggling.

as he opened it, he looked so shocked as he looked at me.

"b-babe..." he broke into a smile and took out my pregnancy test from the box. then, he embraced me tightly.

"happy birthday, Jacob,"

I embraced him back, as then he loosened our hug, still smiled broadly.

"am i really going to be a dad?"

"yes Cobi, and I'm going to be a mom" he squealed in happiness as he cupped my face, kissing all over it.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you-" I giggled when he kissed me and at last, he pecked me on the lips, smiling.

"is that why you've been throwing up nowadays?"

"i thought you didn't realize..." i pouted.

"well, i just thought you got sick or what..." he scratched his neck shyly. he caressed my hands gently, as he looked at me, still beaming.

"thanks for the special gift baby, I love you so much,"

"i love you too Jacob" I smiled sweetly as he took his phone, dialling Sangyeon's number.

"HYUNG, I AM GOING TO BE A DAD!"

~

done!

i hope you guys love it!

please vote for all my chapters pleaseeee❤❤❤❤❤❤