Chapter 33 Hosu

T.W. Skin flakes

3rd Person POV-

The three boys walked out of the bus. Both teen boys breathed in the city air for the first time unaware of the slight tang of evil floating around mixing with the city smog. "Come on, my boss is a diva about punctuality." The boys only nodded at the man still in awe of the huge city landscape. "Oi," Shouta plopped their luggage into their arms. "We have to go meet up with my boss then we can look around." Shouta then turned around muttering something along the lines of 'damn problem children'. Izuku was the first to break out of his awe induced trance. When he did he nerded out asking questions a mile a minute leaving Shouta no time for a break. "So, why do they have escalators instead of stairs on the subway? I feel as though the morning rush would hurt a lot of people if they were pushed or something."

"I feel like the alleys are too dark, too many villains can do stuff there. They should add light or something."

"They should teach more people self-defence. They are way too weak relying on the heroes like that."

"What do you mean that they don't patrol there? That's dumb."

"Wait, you're telling me it only took four years to build that gigantic building?"

"What? That's not the tallest one?"

Shinsou, who was also starting to ask questions, broke at this fact. How could there be something taller than... well that. The 1,000-foot tower stood in mockery of his apparent ignorance. While Shouta was happy that his boys' childlike wonder was back, he was running out of steam. He turned around to face them. "Problem Children, give me a break. You are going to tire me out before we even get to patrolling." The boys nodded and started to whisper questions to each other in hopes that the other had the answer.

They didn't even notice when they made it to the Purple Revolution Agency's Hosu building. They only figured it out when a man clad in purple waltzed out dramatically and kissed Shouta on the cheek. "Oh darling, it has been far too long without you here. Who are these cute little munchkins?" Izuku looked up once he realized the man was talking about him. "I'm his son Izuku." Shinsou then answered, "I'm Hitoshi, his other son." Tears formed at the corners of the eccentric man's eyes. "Oh Shouta darling, you never told me you were a family man! This would make such a lovely heading on the newspaper! As well as for interviews. Himari dearest, make a call to-" Shouta clamped a hand over the man's mouth. "No, I will keep this a secret until I die. I do not need people out attacking my family. You know how much danger underground heroes get into, I don't need feuds leaking into my home life."

"Of course darling. I understand." The man almost pouted, but kept true to his word and didn't say anything further about a newspaper or an interview. "You have a patrol at five p.m. until 5 a.m. darling. We are long overdue for a patrol seeing as Megentum has just retired and Agrippa has been in the hospital, poor thing, for a month. My agency in Hosu is simply running dry. Please trim up Shouta, you are looking dreadfully homeless."

Shouta only grunted at this before walking out and going to the hotel. "Who was that Dad?"

"My boss, His Purple Highness." Shouta seemed to be in pain when he said the hero's name. He liked the man (although he never would admit it), but Shouta thought that his hero name was disgusting. "We are going to the hotel to drop the clothes off, then we will meet up with Todoroki." Izuku beamed and started to walk quicker in hopes of seeing Todoroki sooner.

Izuku threw his bag in the room and sprinted down the waiting room. Shouta and Shinsou followed in suite both with faint amusement at Izuku's excitement. Izuku searched the crowded streets. When he saw the red and white hair he sped to him and tackled him with a hug. Shoto had warned the pro-hero Frigneus about meeting up with the green-haired boy before, but the hero was not expecting his intern to be tackled. Shoto chuckled and pat Izuku's back. "That was dramatic Izu."