Chapter 23 USJ

T.W. Ass Might and Abuse

Izuku's POV-

"Ouch!"

"Hold still you're being a fucking baby." I was trying to clean Todo's wounds but he was thrashing about like a little baby. "I'm not being a baby you're pressing too hard."

"I am not pressing too hard. I know exactly how hard to press and I am doing the perfect amount thank you very much."

"How the fuck would you know what the perfect amount is?"

"I just do. Now freaking stay still so we can be done with this." My room was in a disarray. Todo had knocked everything off my dresser which he was sitting on. I was so lucky that my Dads were gone. They would be having a heart attack if they heard this. I grabbed onto Todo's thigh harder and lightly pressed upon the burn with the damp rag. We had finished the rest of his body except this last thigh. I focused on making sure not to open any of the blisters while still washing the area, but this was hard to do considering Todoroki was being the biggest child in the world.

When I was finally done I wrapped the burns up and held my hand out so he could hop down from the dresser. He turned to face me. I finally took a moment to stare into his eyes. They were beautiful. It felt as though you could get lost in them. We were standing there looking at each other for so long that Dad and Pa had come home already. I heard the door close and a loud, "WE'RE HOME IZU!" It broke us out of our trance and we were both blushing. I let go of his hand and ushered him out the window as fast as I could. "Bye Todo!" He smirked. "Bye Zawa~" And with that, he ran into the night.

I quickly shut the window and went to go greet my Dads.

<<Le Time Skip>>

The next day at school I expected Todo to at least acknowledge me or something, but he was still as distant as before. Today we were going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. I sighed as I watched Todoroki from afar. We had already changed, now we were just waiting on the bus. Todoroki moved past me, dropping a paper as he walked. I picked up the tiny slip and read the neat letters on it-

Sorry, my father has spies, We can talk on the bus.

Todoroki

I stuffed the paper into my pocket and nodded to signal to Todo that I had gotten it. He nodded back and looked forward to where the bus was supposed to arrive. I pulled out my headphones and listened to music on my phone.

When the bus finally arrived everyone ran on excited to go to the USJ. I felt indifferent about it and I'm guessing Todo did too because we wore the same monotonous look. When I got on the bus there was only one seat open at the back of the bus. I sat down and Todo sat right next to me. "Hey, how are you?"

"Good, how are you Zawa?"

"Good!"

"What were you listening to earlier?"

"Oh, it was XXX band! You want to listen?" Todo nodded so I gave him the other earbud to use.

After a couple of seconds, he started to move his head with the rhythm. "It's good isn't it?"

"Yeah." I yawned, tired from staying up so late. Without thinking, I laid my head on his shoulder. He tensed up for a bit before relaxing, and with that, I fell asleep.

<<Time skip to USJ>>

Todoroki's POV-

The bus had stopped signalling that we had arrived at the training centre. I looked down at the sleeping broccoli on my shoulder. I let a small smile escape before returning my stoic expression. I took out the earbud in my ear and leaned down to his head. "Zawa," I whispered. "We're here." He slowly removed his head from my shoulder and groggily rubbed his eyes. "Cute," I whispered under my breath. "Huh?"