Chapter 40 The woods

Warning: there will be lemon; I'll put where it starts and ends

Sweat fell down my brow. The sun was becoming insufferable. It distracted me from a heaviness in the air- one that I couldn't place a name on. Now wasn't the time to get distracted though, Dad was going to kill me if he found me slacking off. Besides, I could take down All Might- what is the worst thing that could happen to me? A scrape?

I concentrated back on my work. I breathed with the shadows; allowing them to flow as freely as they wish. They slithered behind Mina and through the caves making it to Tokoyami and his shadow- almost connecting with Dark Shadow, but not being able to fully grasp the sentient being. I could feel a sort of frustration rise within Dark Shadow, after all, the shadows were one with me and I with them. I focused on making the tendrils of power fluctuate as if trying to calm down the being. It didn't relax, I took my power back and focused on finding Shouto with my power alone. I felt the hum of the Earth and the sudden changes in direction when I came across someone. A couple of metres away, I thought, I can feel it. Right here and- "Time for lunch!"

My eyes opened slowly in frustration. Then, I forced the shadows away from me. If they had feelings, they would be hurt. I stood up from my meditative position and made my way towards Dad. "Do we have to make it again?" I held up my injured finger. He groaned, "That's a scratch. Just cook."

"But it hurts."

"You've fallen down a building, yet you won't cook. Insufferable child, what am I to do with you?" He pushed me in the direction of the cantine. 1-B was there already.

I had, for the most part, ignored them. I didn't see the reason to intermingle with anyone there. Plus, Monoma tended to be intolerable. Shouto caught up with me. He panted, still tired from his quirk training, "What is the class making today?"

"I dunno, ask Kacchan."

"Okay," he nodded. I facepalmed and grabbed his arm before he could leave. "I was joking."

"Huh?" He looked genuinely confused. I rolled my eyes. "Kacchan's in a shit mood today. I wouldn't mess with him unless you have a hardening quirk and your name starts with a 'K'."

"But who do I ask then?" I shrugged.

It was Udon. Nasty, nasty udon.

It went down my throat like snakes. Disgusting snakes in a delicious broth. Shame.

I wonder what other reptiles taste like. I think lizards would taste like chicken...

Monoma decided to come over to our table. "Well, if it isn't the little prodigy of 1-A. Do you think that you're too good to talk to us?" I slurped the broth as I stared at him. "You and all of 1-A think you are way better than us. Well, we're not! I heard you guys had some people who failed the exam. Ha! I guess you're not as good as you guys think you are!" I swallowed the delicious broth, ignoring the thick noodles left in my bowl. "After all, aren't you supposed to be the superior class? How could you possibly fail something so easy?" I continued to stare at him; he shifted under my gaze, trying to find something else to say. The girl with red hair came running over. I moved my eyes back to Monoma's face. "No," I said. Monoma cackled with disdain. "Of course you do! You guys think you're so much better than us just because you fought villains."

"Who's 'you guys'?"

"1-A, especially you!" I shook my head. "No... though, Kacchan probably thinks so... I don't care about you so I have no opinion." The redhead was now a couple of steps away. Monoma's lips quivered, trying to think of another insult to spew out. "You done?"

"You think you can just talk to me like that because you are from 1-A? Well, I am-" The girl hit him on the back of his neck, effectively knocking him out. She bowed and took his limp body. "I'm so sorry. I walked away for one minute and then-"

"It's fine," I got up and put my dishes away.

After lunch, I pulled Shouto into the woods, giggling. "Where are we going?"

"To a tree or something."

"Why?" I looked over at Sho. "To make out, duh."

"Oh." He couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his face. This time, he took the lead and led me further in before pressing me against a tree. I looked into his eyes. Beautiful, I could drown in them. His gaze flickered between my neck and my lips. I felt vulnerable. "I love you," he said, his breath fanning over my face. "I love you," he said again.

I tried to respond, but he grabbed the hair at the base of my neck and laid his lips on mine. I won't ever get used to such a feeling. It was like a volcano erupted in my heart. I kissed back with twice as much fervour; I needed to feel him. My hands began to travel up to his chest. The fabric of his shirt clumped up in my hands. My blood thrummed happily. His lips began to travel down to my neck, sloppy kisses trailed down to my adam's apple. I gulped as he looked up again. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Sho- ah!" He bit my neck. I clicked my tongue. "Warn me next time." His only response was a low chuckle as he bit down again, lighter this time. His mouth went to work on my neck, almost as if he were worshipping it. 

🍋Start of lemon🍋

I felt my body start to tingle. My eyes widened. Not now, I pleaded with the gods to make it go away. My face grew hot and I tried to pull my hoodie down. The lips on my neck paused. Shouto looked up in surprise. "Izu, did you get a..." He became flustered and stood up again. I shrunk into the tree. "Sorry," I managed to get out with a small voice. I was mortified. Dammit, Izuku, I thought. He coughed. "U-uh, you can u-um, I'll help." I noticed him shift uncomfortably. "I don't want to force you," I mumbled. "It's fine." 

He pulled me close into something like a hug. A very awkward hug. He began to kiss my lips again. I slowly fell back into my trance. I ground my body on him, forgetting the awkwardness from before. He touched my hard-on- stroking it through the denim. "Keep going," he whispered into my ear. I whimpered at his voice and moved quicker. My cheeks grew wet with tears. It felt so good, being here with Sho, like this. Nothing could ever take me away from him- not now. As I felt the heat build up inside me I pulled Shouto into a long and hard kiss. With that, I came.

I was almost screaming as my body convulsed in pleasure. Shouto continued holding me through it all.

🍋End of lemon🍋

If it weren't for Sho, I would've collapsed onto the ground, but he held me up. I didn't realize how loud I was until I noticed the silence that came along with Shouto's breathing, or rather, panting. He kissed my forehead and smiled. He pulled us down onto the leaves and the grass and cradled me in his arms. His face pressed into my hair.

We sat there like that for a while. Nothing else was said between us except a few murmured 'I love you's. Besides, nothing else needed to be said.

He kissed my head contently before getting up. "Come on, we should get back." He held his hand out and I took it, not trusting my voice for it was too hoarse. "You should probably tie your hoodie to cover the uh... stain." I looked down at the wet spot on my pants and blushed. "Right," I stuttered.

We went to the camp lodge and I scurried past the boys talking on the bunks to change my pants. Sero tried to say hi, luckily, Shouto covered for me. I made it into the bathroom without anyone seeing the massive stain on my jeans. I quickly changed into black jeans and wadded up my pants so no one would see them- that would be fucking mortifying.

I walked out to seeing Shouto smiling like an idiot. I grumbled under my breath and quietly hid my ruined clothing in my suitcase. I sat on Shouto's bed. We played cards until dinner. I was so happy with him. I wished I could be with him for forever. 

A/N: Ahhhhh, that was my first smutty thing I've ever written. I do think I should revisit that later. Thank you for reading! Have a good day!