Chapter 38 The concert

A/N: The picture just needs Shinsou and then it will be perfect

Izuku's POV-

I have decided that there is never enough time.

I looked into the mirror and stared at my reflection; my eyes raking over the scars that littered my body. They travelled down to my hips. I never minded any of my other scars, but the ones from Shigaraki made me burn with rage.

I put on my pants as quickly as I could, grimacing as I touched my hips. 'I wonder if there is a quirk that can heal scars.' I wondered to myself. I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my hair out of my mouth after I straightened the wrinkles of the sweatshirt. Giving myself one last glance at the mirror, I walked out of my bedroom and went to sit on the couch.

Pa had rescheduled the time his band was supposed to play to today (the day after my mental breakdown). I had listened to him sing three other times before and each time he got better. His bandmates were nice, but I didn't tend to like people, so it didn't come as a surprise to me that I found them annoying. I kept my slight dislike of them under wraps for Pa.

Pa was already at the music venue. It was a small bar that offered bands to play for an hour. All I was waiting on now was Dad to feed the cats and for Hitoshi to finish dressing.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the current news. I found what I saw quite amusing. "Breaking News: Hero Killer Stain is Back at it Again!" Underneath the obnoxious title was a picture of Stain looking crazed. Apparently, he had taken my advice and was now killing people that deserved it. He had killed a couple of robbers and some rapists. I smirked and began texting him.

Old Fart-

IA- I see the student has taken his teacher's advice

OF- Can I have one peaceful night?

IA- No.

I turned off my phone and looked back up to see a cat attacking Hitoshi. "Get the heck off me you little fucker!"

"Hitoshi! Language!" He looked up and glared at me. He didn't look too scary with a cat latched to his face. "Help then." I got up laughing and pried Aslan off Hitoshi. I looked down at the cat and cooed at it. "Oh, you didn't do anything wrong, did you? It's not your fault that Hitoshi is so attackable. No, such a sweet cat." I pet the cat one last time and set him down. Hitoshi pinched my arm. "Ow, what the frick?"

"Oi, we're leaving." Dad opened the door and walked out to the car. I stuck my tongue out at Hitoshi and walked over to the car.

When we got to the concert venue, it was already almost full. Pa may not have been the number one singer, but his hero rank made people rush to get tickets. I stared at the seats in disdain; this was going to be an annoying night.

We all piled in and Dad ordered some chips and salsa. I looked around and saw another boy that was in the same position as me. Sweeping up the trash being thrown on the ground. As I ate the chunky tomatoes I thought about how far I had come since I worked at this venue. I smiled remembering how jealous Pa was the second time I met him. It was funny to see him so confused.

Furthermore, I couldn't believe I was still alive. I couldn't tell whether to be proud or sad. My answer, in the end, was neither. The chips distracted me and I focused back on the stage where Pa's band were about to start. I was excited since Pa had been working on a lot of these songs for months.

When they were finally ready, he walked out with his other bandmates and smiled excitedly. His normally spiked up hair was let down and had a slight wave to it, and if you looked carefully you could see some smudged eyeliner. The audience cheered with a deafening roar. It seemed as though every concert brought 30 more people in.