Chapter 24 The hospital

Izuku's POV-

"What the hell was that bastard thinking?" I pretended to be asleep as Dad grumbled to Pa. "He should be fired."

"Nezu won't do that and you know that."

"This is so fucked up! Izu could've fucking died!" I decided to be alive so I shifted so I could sit up straight and opened my eyes. "Yo, what up Dadio."

"IZU!"

"Fuck, Pa you're too loud!"

"Izu! Language!" Pa flicked me in the arm. "Sorry!" Pa pulled me into a bear hug while Dad stood there awkwardly. "Pa! I can't breathe!"

"Oh Sorry! I'm just so happy you're alive! I thought you were-" Just then a group of police and a couple of pro heroes rushed past the door. I followed them with my eyes. "That's by Todoroki's room," Pa muttered. "Todo?" My eyes widened. His Dad probably pulled some dicked up stunt. I ripped the IVs out of me and ran out of the bed. My whole body hurt like shit, but I needed to see if Todo was okay. My Dads were calling after me, but I didn't give a fuck at the moment. The police in front of the room blocked me from entering. I could feel the heat from outside the door. I cried and pushed past the police. Nothing could stop me from getting to Todo. I made a barrier out of shadows so they couldn't touch me. I ran into the room only to see Endeavor choking Todo and the police trying to coax him out of doing it. "Kid you need to get back right now and Mr Pro Hero Endeavor, sir can you please come over here. I groaned at their tactics. 'So what if he's a fucking pro hero? He's fucking strangling his child in the hospital.'

"Kid please get back." I sighed and blew my hair out of my face. 'This is really ineffective.'

I was mad but kept my anger under control afraid of what would happen if I went berserk again. I released the shadows away from me and ignored the police officers trying to get me out. I took a shadow and used it to shove Endeavour off Todo and pinned him to the ground. "Here you go. You guys suck at your jobs." The police officers nodded wearily and cuffed him with quirk-suppression cuffs. I walked over to Todo's bed and looked at him to see a burn mark around his neck and dried tears on his cheeks. I flared my nostrils and charged in front of Endeavour and kicked him in the balls until the police got me off which took a while. 'I doubt he'll have any more children after this.' I snorted in my head. Just then the police let my dads through and they came running at me like a bullet. "Izu what the hell were you thinking?" I shrugged and said, "I mean he deserved it and I technically didn't break any laws so it's a win-win." Pa pinched the bridge of his nose. "Damn Problem Child." Dad groaned. "Okay Izu, time to go back to the bed."

"But I want to stay with Todo!" I pouted. Dad sighed. "You are hurt."

"You're hurt way more than me and you are literally going to work tomorrow while I have to stay here. Please I want to be there when Todo wakes up, then I'll go to the hospital room."

"Wasn't he the one who caused the whole mental break down at school incident?"

"Yes, but it was Endeavour forcing him to say that!"

"Okay, fine you can stay with him, but when he wakes up you have to go to your bed immediately."

"Okay!" I smiled and ran over to Todo's bed.

The police were waiting there for Todo to wake up and since I was there they asked me a couple questions like, 'Has he ever mentioned being abused?' or 'Have you seen him being abused?'. Once they got what they could out of me they left because the nurses shooed them out afraid they would stress Todo out. They were stressing me out the whole time, but okay.

It was an hour before Todo's eyes fluttered awake. My hand was on his. When he saw this he squeezed my hand to get my attention. I smiled. "Shhh... Pretend to be asleep still so I can stay longer." Todo squeezed my hand again since his throat hurt too much to talk. I leaned down to his ear to whisper so we wouldn't be caught. "Squeeze my hand once for yes and twice for no and three times for okay and I guess we'll figure out how else to talk about other things." I felt three tiny squeezes on my hand in response.

Todoroki's POV-

Zawa and I were talking for hours before the nurses noticed I was awake, but all I noticed was his breath on my neck. He was so close to me. I was bright red, but thankfully he didn't notice due to the darkness of the room. When the nurses started to rush to my side Zawa stood up and smiled before leaving. I didn't want him to leave at all.

<<Time Skip>>

3rd Person POV-

After two days Aizawa was able to go back to class. The doctors and nurses kept on telling him how lucky he was that he didn't get a concussion and only a few broken ribs, but Aizawa didn't care really. He was just glad he wasn't dead so he could beat up Ass Might and Shigaraki still. Todoroki had left the hospital just a day after him since he didn't have to be under observation, but Todoroki had still visited him when he could to tell him updates about his 'father'.

When Aizawa walked into class everyone went silent remembering the raw power he had displayed crippling even All Might. "Yo." He waved and sat next to Todoroki. He leaned over and whispered, "Is he in jail yet?" Todoroki, in turn, whispered back, "Nope the trial is in a couple of days, but he pretty much dug himself into a hole by doing that at the hospital. So he pretty much is on his way to jail."

"Good, I fucking hate that bastard."

"I heard that you kicked him in the balls 30 times."

"Yeppers. I would've done more except they pulled me off and I didn't want to go to jail for assaulting a police officer." Todoroki smiled which surprised the whole class. Aizawa and Todoroki then high-fived. "Are you done playing patty-cake over there? Because I'm pretty sure first period started three minutes ago."

"Sorry, Aizawa-sensei." The boys replied in unison. Mr Aizawa just nodded and went to the blackboard.

"Now that the whole class is here I have an announcement to make." The class leaned forward in anticipation. "Next week is the annual U-A sports festival. Make sure you are ready." The class cheered in excitement.

?'s POV-

"Are the plans ready?"

"Yes. We just need to recruit some people and then we'll be ready to attack."

"I'm going to kill that little fucker even if it's the last thing I do."

A/N- Sorry it took so freaking long.