Chapter 13 The Exam

3rd Person POV-

The green-haired boy gave the examinees a 30-second head start before jumping in on the action. Aizawa and Hizashi were watching the boy from the recording room. 80% of the teachers had a heart attack when they saw Aizawa smiling at the screen. All Might, the new teacher, was confused over what everyone was freaked out about so he kept his eye on a certain boy with curly hair who looked familiar. He watched as the boy destroyed robots left and right with awe. 'This boy is truly powerful. He should become my successor.'

Midoriya's POV-

The second I stepped inside the arena I let my aura out. Everyone seemed to freeze at the sudden change in pressure. They went back to taking out the robots when they couldn't figure out where it was coming from. 'It certainly can't come from that scrawny boy, can it? Yes, bitch. Yes, it can.' I smiled and used my shadows to levitate me so I could get a better view of the arena. When I locked eyes on a three-pointer I sprinted to it with record speed and kicked its head off and continued onto the next one. I had destroyed a total of 63 robots. I smiled with an evil grin and went to go find another robot. A high pitched scream suddenly rang in my ears. I whipped my head to the source of the sound and saw a girl trapped under the rubble. I sighed realizing the robot was a zero-pointer and not worth my time, but I went to save the girl anyway.

I ran over to the pile of debris and jumped up using my quirk to boost me. I was eye level with the robot. "Boo," All of a sudden a cloud of shadows swirled around the robot and exploded its head. I laid the finishing blow by kicking it in mid-air. The robot exploded into a million pieces. I gracefully fell. While I was picking up the unconscious girl the timer ran out. 'Shit. Did I get enough points?' I shrugged and brought the girl to the front of the entrance to see if there was a medic. I looked around for a bit. My soul left my body when I felt a sharp sting on my leg. "Shit! What the hell?"

"Over here, Dearie. You look better than when I first met you, but you need to sit down or you'll make that sprain worse." I looked down and sure enough, there was a swollen ankle and right to it was the old lady who healed me after my attempt. "Oh sorry. I didn't notice that. Anyway, this girl was trapped under some metal. Here you go." I awkwardly placed the girl down and tried to leave. The can she was holding made its way under my feet and knocked me over. I sat there on the ground stunned. 'When the heck did that happen?'

"Like I said, Dearie. You need to rest your ankle. Now come here so I can heal it." I sighed in defeat and scooched over to her still sore from falling.

3rd POV-

The faculty poured out of the recording room mesmerized by the green-haired boy. Aizawa and Hizashi walked out with a smug look on their face knowing they helped to create that boy. "I'm so proud of him Sho! I should make katsudon for dinner. He said that was his favourite one time right?"

"No, don't ruin his favourite food for him." Hizashi faked a gasp. "You're so mean to me."

"You know you love me though."

"Sadly yes. Even though you're a grumpy butt." Aizawa abruptly stopped and turned around getting ready to beat Hizashi when All Might came charging towards them with a stupid grin on his face. Both of their faces' turned from looks of pride to pure revulsion. All Might briefly slowed down confused at their looks before returning to his original pace. "Hello, fellow coworkers!" The two men ignored him and continued walking down the hallway trying to escape the number one hero, but All Might wouldn't give up that easy. He ran right in front of the two before spreading his arms out. "What do you want?" Aizawa spat out with venom. "Huh?" All Might was confused. After all, who could hate him? The number one hero, the symbol of peace, the beacon of light? "Anyway, I wanted to know if you knew who that green-haired boy is? I have something important to say to him." Hizashi snorted and ducked under All Might's arms and walked off. Aizawa glared right at his eyes. "Shouldn't you know who he is? After all, you've met him twice." Aizawa scoffed and followed right after Hizashi.

All Might was incredibly confused. He scratched his head. 'I've met him before? Surely I would've remembered someone that selfless and powerful. Whoever he is I must make him my successor!' All Might slammed his fist into his palm and walked off in search of the boy who probably hated him the most out of anyone on Earth.