Chapter 9 Become my student

Aizawa's POV-

"Oi, Problem Child. You stayed this long. You should come over for dinner." I watched as he thought for a second. "Sure." I decided to invite the problem child over because, 1. I liked him 2. I wanted to ask him to become my student and 3. He didn't have anyone to go home to. If you ask me that's a bit cruel for a 14-year-old.

When we got home the cats were all lined up in front of the door waiting for me to get home. I crouched down and pet them as they purred underneath my touch. Soon after I got up and looked back only to see the problem child standing awkwardly in front of the door. "Oi Problem Child, are you going to come in or not?"

"Y-yeah. Sorry." I sighed and put my bag down. The couch sucked me in as I plopped down. I patted the seat next to me gesturing for the problem child to sit down. "Hizashi will be done with dinner in a couple of minutes. He started before we left." Midoriya slowly sat down and held a pillow to his chest. "What are we having?""I don't want to know I usually like to guess what it is. You'll see what I mean when it gets here." He giggled. "It's probably better than what I usually have. I've managed to burn ramen." I frowned at that. "Do you eat every day?""Nah I usually only have a sandwich twice a week.""Oi, Problem Child, you need to come over every other day for dinner." He had a face of anxiousness before covering it up with an unreadable expression. "Okay, sure. If you don't mind." I gave a small smile before turning on the TV to pass the time.

Midoriya's POV-

When dinner finally came I snorted. I saw exactly what the hobo was saying. It looked like a dead rat tried to crawl out of the vegetable scraps. It was probably some type of casserole. I hesitantly picked up my fork and took a bite out of it. I squinted my eyes expecting it to be atrocious but opened my eyes surprised. It wasn't too bad. Starving, I shovelled it into my mouth. I hadn't eaten since last week. When I took a break from eating I saw Hobo and Mic staring at me. I laughed worldly and put my fork down. As I wiped my face Hobo asked me a question. "How would you feel to become my personal student?" My eyes widened. "Really?" He nodded. "Hell yeah. When do I start?"

A/N- Cover art by dusty-monkey on Tumblr