Chapter 6 Quirkless has finally grown a pair

Midoriya's POV-

On Monday I got up prepared to raise a storm. When I got to school there was no more cowering from me. I didn't try to hide in the shadows and run away when people confronted me. Instead, I kept an unamused face on. I didn't pretend to be a helpless nerd anymore.

Every time someone threw a punch at me I dodged it and kept on walking. This caused a lot of people to feel uneasy. Their punching bag had become elusive. I could practically feel their hateful glares shooting daggers into my back. Not like I cared what they thought of me anyway. After all, I was reminded every day.

During lunch, I walked up to the roof to eat a small sandwich I had packed the day before. But Bakugou's gang decided this was the perfect time to mess with me. As I walked up the stairs I could hear their footprints echoing off mine. 'Wow, are they seriously gonna try and mess with me when all I want to do is eat a sandwich?' I opened the door and flinched when I felt the familiar gush of air reminding me of my failure. Slowly, I walked over the bench and brought out my sandwich not expecting to be able to eat it anyways.

Soon enough Bakugou and his three other friends walked up to me. I looked up at them unamused. And then put on a mask of fear. "W-wha-w-what do y-you w-want?" The boys snickered thinking that today was going to be an easy mission to beat the quirkless kid up. Bakugou went to put his hand on my shoulder so he could activate his quirk, but I brushed it off and stood up. As I ate my sandwich I started talking. "You thinsh thash what I wash going to say right?" (You think that's what I was going to say right?) I took the last bite out of my sandwich and swallowed. "You guys are dumbasses. Especially you. Bakugou." I scoffed at their bewildered expressions. I tried walking off while the boys were standing there in shock, but was blocked from leaving by the one and only Bakugou. "So quirkless has finally grown a pair? Tch that won't make a difference when I beat you up. Right now you're all talk and no words. These extras may be fooled, but I'm not scared just because you got rid of your s-s-stuttering problem."

"Okay, can I go now that you've told me how much of a big boy you are?" I mocked.

"Tch I don't think you understand fuckface. I'm going to beat your ass."

"Awww big boy is going to try and beat my ass how cute." I slightly smiled. This set Kacchan off. He went to swing a right hook at my face, but I easily dodged and walked out the door with a peace sign just to push them further.

'I don't feel like staying in school today.' I made the executive decision and grabbed my bag to walk home. I walked out of the building and no one stopped me. The teachers didn't care if the 'quirkless' student went to school or not. And I didn't care because they were trash teachers anyway.

As I walked home I suddenly felt like I was drowning. I tried clawing at the slippery substance wrapping around me. "You'll make a perfect skin suit for me kid."

Bakuhoe's POV-

I watched as that damn Deku walked through the door. He fucking thought he was cool now. "Tch damn Deku." The extras with me were still recovering from Deku's performance as I walked out the door. The nerd was starting to annoy me more and more as time passed on. I stormed down the stairs hoping to catch Deku, but by the time I got to the classroom his bag was gone. 'The fuck? Did that nerd fucking go home already? I'm seriously gonna fucking blast him to the moon next time I see him.'

Soon the bell rang and I sat down. Class started and the teacher made no note of Deku being gone. I sighed and worked on my sheets until class was over.

The rest of the day was a breeze. As soon as the bell rang I jumped out of class and went to go home. The extras were following me around like lost puppies when all of a sudden a bottle flew down right in front of me and out emerged a slimy monster. I stood in fear for a couple of seconds not knowing what to do. Soon my world was covered in black as I struggled to breathe. I set off explosions hoping to get away from whatever the hell this thing was. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING EXTRA!"

Midoriya's POV-

A couple of minutes before-

As I struggled to breathe against this villain I felt a powerful gust of wind hit both me and the villain. I broke free from its jail and could finally breathe. Before I became unconscious I saw a strangely familiar figure. "All... Might?" Then, my world went black.

I woke up to a tapping on my face. "I thought I lost you there." I slowly sat up with a blinding headache. And then I saw it, the person I hate the most. My face quickly changed from one of confusion to disgust. He was taken aback by my glaring. He probably was thinking 'How could anyone hate me? I'm the best blah blah blah.' I stood up. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now I must be going." I reached my arm out to grab him. 'Wait I still need to ask you a question.' He got ready to jump with the villain in an empty soda bottle. Before he could run away I grabbed on and held on to his leg as we ascended into the air.

Being the dumbass he was he tried to shake me off before I pointed out that I'd die if I let go. He quickly realized my point and held onto me tight before landing on a random roof. "Now I must go. Bang on the door for a while someone will let you out."

"Wait!"

"No, I'm afraid I really must go and drop off this villain at the police station. We heroes work on a time crunch."

"Wait I need to ask you a question."

"Make it quick."

"Do you think that even if I have a villainous quirk I can become a hero?" As I said this I remembered the time he called me a villain and said I should be locked up even. All Might started to release smoke and he became a hollowed-out version of himself. I stood there stunned. "H-huh?" All Might sighed and lifted his shirt revealing a horrendous scar. "I got this in a battle five years ago. I lost my stomach and half of my respiratory system. But to answer your question. No, you'll never become a hero with a villainous quirk. The people will be afraid of you and you'll hurt people. Now I think I should get going now." He started to pat his legs trying to find the bottle with the villain inside but found nothing but space. That's when we realized that he dropped it and it landed somewhere with innocent civilians. "Good job first you make me late and now you let the villain escape." I sat there processing that All Might is mad at me again. "I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it. I have to go now bye." He inflated again and jumped off the roof leaving me and my feelings alone again.