Chapter 20 Uraraka makes a certain boy mad

Todoroki's POV-

I was at school early again. I honestly just wanted to get away from the pile of flaming trash I'm supposed to call 'Dad'. Lately, he has been turning up the abuse and 'training'. Aizawa had finally given up on talking to me. 'Of course, he would.' It was probably for the best he didn't get mixed in with me any more than he can help. But that didn't stop the ache in my heart when he stopped talking to me altogether. I sighed and walked out of the classroom and got some cold soba from the cafeteria for breakfast. Since I left so early in the morning I didn't have enough time to make breakfast so I usually went to the cafeteria at school. When I was done with the soba I threw the trash away and walked back into the classroom.

My heart fluttered when I saw his smile. On my face, there was a blush growing slowly, but I quickly got it under control and sat at my desk next to Aizawa. The day I said those vile things to him I wanted to throw up and cry, but most of all I wanted to comfort him, but I knew if Father found out I would be beaten up until I couldn't walk and Aizawa would be dead. When Father is dead I will dance over his grave. I sighed and looked out the window trying to block Aizawa's voice out of my head.

Izuku's POV-

According to Dad, this is the first-day Ass Might teaches our class. I scowled at the mere thought of the man, there was no way I was gonna last a whole class period with him without needing to hurt him. I hope someone prayed for him today.

<<Time skip>>

It was finally time for the hero training. The class in which I had Ass Might as a teacher. He probably was a shitty teacher. In the locker room, I changed quickly and wrapped the bandages around my arms. Dad had started to teach me how to use them as capture weapons. I sucked ass, but I was slowly getting better. I walked out to the training site joining the few that had already been done. In the distance, I could hear the floaty chick complaining about how tight her costume was 'Too tight.' I hated that bitch. She was too touchy and way too obvious about her infatuation with me. "Hey, Zawa-Kun!" Speak of the Devil. I simply nodded and walked over to Jirou to talk with her. Her, Tsu, Kaminari, Sero, Tokoyami, Ojiro and Kirishima were the only ones I could stand in this class. Despite my best effort to ignore Uraraka she still didn't get the hint. All of a sudden she started to hug my arm. I flinched. I hated it when people touched my arms. I fucking hated it. Wanting to be nice, I gently pushed her away, but this bitch just pouted and clung back onto my arm. "Deku you're so mean to me~"

"Please get off my arm Uraraka," I said through clenched teeth. Jirou backed away slowly seeing my anger rise. "No. You're so funny Deku." She replied in a voice that was supposed to be all sexy and shit, but frankly, it made me even madder. I was going to explode.

Pink cheeks' POV-

Deku was so fucking hot and I was too. Then, why wasn't he falling in love with me? Instead of paying attention to me, he was looking at that earphone bitch so I held his arm. He kept gently shoving me off his arm, but I think he was just embarrassed so I clung back on making sure he could feel my boobs against him. "Please get off my arm Uraraka." He sounded so strained. It was as if he was holding himself back from ravaging me right there and then so, I went along with his story of being 'annoyed'. "No. You're so funny Deku." I tried my best to sound sexy so he would yank me away and bring me to the bathroom and well- you know. I blushed at the thought and stroked his arm with my hand. He started to shake with what I assume was anticipation. I frowned when my hand hit the bandages on his arm. "What are these for Deku?" I began to pick at them and that's when I felt it.

Izuku's POV-

I was trying so hard not to kill her, but when she started to touch my bandages, that was when she crossed the line. All I could see was red. Not caring anymore I let out my aura. The temperature dropped and everyone was paralyzed with fear including Dad who had never seen me this mad. I turned my head slowly to see the bitch slightly shaking and still with her damn hands on my arm. "I believe I told you to stop. So, fucking stop." I pushed her away using my quirk to push her down harder onto the ground. I glared at her and used the shadows to twist her arm behind her back before walking away trying to calm myself down. I released shaky breaths and inhaled slowly trying to bring my heart rate back down. I had almost calmed down completely when Kacchan walked over to where I was and crouched down next to me. "What the hell was that Shitty Nerd?" I looked at him with a blank stare and sighed. "She kept touching my arm even after I fucking told her to stop multiple times. She deserved it." Kacchan raised his eyebrows and let out a soft 'oh'. He sat down next to me as I cooled down. His presence felt weirdly comforting. When I finally was down I walked out to the field and Kacchan walked behind me as if nothing happened.

I could feel Uraraka and Iida's glares, but I didn't care. It was her fault, not mine.

3rd Person POV-

Everyone in the room was astonished by the power of Aizawa and he didn't even use much of it, only about 45%. Aizawa-sensei didn't realize how strong Aizawa was. In training, he had only been using 25% of his power, maybe 30%. All Might was now convinced that he needed this child to be his successor if he could pass the test of character that he would put him through today. (Seems like you need a test of character buddy. Okay, I'll go away now.)

Izuku's POV-

Finally, Ass Might showed up. I scowled at him, but he didn't even notice. Of course, being the dumbass he is, he put me in a group with Uraraka. We were going against Kacchan and Iida. The rest of the group went up the viewing room as me and Uraraka waited for the 'villains' to hide the bomb. It was an awkward silence, but I could care less. "Heads up Kacchan is going after me so all you have to deal with is Iida. I'll help you once I apprehend Kacchan. 'K?" She replied with a short nod still sour about earlier. All of a sudden a voice boomed over the intercom. "3. 2. 1. GO!" Me and Floaty Bitch ran to the building and I prepared myself for Kacchan's antics.

A/N- What's up guys, gals, and non-bianary pals. Cover by me. Sorry for the inconsistent art style lol. Hope you are having a good day!