~Prologue~

//tw: mentions of rape and drugs\\

*Three years ago*

The hot lights were dim and the music could be heard from down the block. The scent of alcohol raided the air. Some people were vomiting left and right, while others were dancing without any care in the world.

"Come on Mark it's only one drink." Karina said trying, convince Mark into drinking alcohol. She grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the kitchen, where other alcoholic drinks were held.

Mark yanked his arm out of her grip. "How many times do I have to tell you, no?! Stop pestering me already! I told you we're done, we're over!" Mark angrily walked away, while Karina just stood there in disbelief. Her mouth agape, but soon her expression turned into a sly smirk.

Mark found his friends in the distance, sitting on a couch. He walked over to them, trying to forget about what just happened. "You good, bro?" Jeno asked him with Renjun sitting on his lap. Jaemin was resting his head on Renjun's shoulder. "Yeah, you look annoyed. What's wrong?" Renjun asked afterwards. Mark just shook his head and smiled. "Nothing, I have a bit of a headache."

The boys nodded and Haechan walked towards them, dragging Chenle and Jisung by the ears. "These two were at it again!" Haechan sucked his teeth. "Ow, ow it's not what it looked like." Jisung tried to explain, but Chenle stepped on his foot. "Just shut it, we got caught." Jisung winced in pain and Haechan finally let the younger boys go. Jisung and Chenle were both seniors in high school and they begged their friend group to bring them to their college party.

"The next time I catch you guys trying to drink again, I will kill you!" Haechan scolded the young dare devils. "Drinking?!" Jaemin yelled and stood up from the couch. "You mean to tell me you both were about to drink?!" Chenle and Jisung looked at the floor. "It is a party so.." Jisung said quietly and earned a nudge by Chenle. "Dude, shut up!" Chenle tried to shush him before matters got worse. "You want to talk back?" Jaemin questioned the younger boys. The two looked up and shook their heads fast before running out the building with an angry Jaemin chasing them.

"Mommy mode was unleashed," Jeno said and the rest of the boys laughed. "Are you guys ready to go?" Jeno asked. The boys nodded. "I'm going to use the bathroom quickly." Mark told them and walked into the bathroom. "You guys go ahead, I'll wait for Mark." Haechan stated while Jeno stood up after Renjun got off his lap. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" Renjun asked and Haechan nodded. Both boys walked out while Haechan sat on the couch, using his phone while waiting for Mark.

Mark finished washing his hands and came out the bathroom. A piece of cloth suddenly appeared in front of in face covering his mouth and nose. He tried to move away but his vision started becoming blurry - his body started becoming weak, until everything went black.

-❣-

It's been thirty minutes and Mark still hasn't got back yet. At first Haechan thought Mark might not be feeling too well, but it has been too long already. Haechan stood up, shoving his phone in his back pocket. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Mark? Are you okay in there? You're not dead..are you?" Haechan slowly pushed the door open and peaked inside. No one was inside the bathroom. "Strange," he thought. "Maybe he left without me realizing?" Haechan decided to text Mark.

Haechan
Did you leave the party?

Haechan waited a few minutes until he got his reply.