~You're My Everything~

//tw: mentions of rape and abuse

Mark gave Min-ji a bath once everybody left, besides Haechan. The younger was waiting for him in his room.

"Min-ji, can you play in your room while I talk to Haechan?" Mark asked his baby. She nodded her head slowly and picked out her building blocks to play with. Mark smiled, "The door is open just in case."

Mark left both their room doors open, his only halfway, and sat next to his best friend on his bed. Haechan stared into his eyes and sighed, "Mark, you know that the numbers don't add up with Min-ji right?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows, "Yeah I know that. I don't know why." Haechan reached out his hands and massaged Mark's eyebrows, "I told you to stop doing that, didn't I?" Haecan flahsed a quick smile and went retracted his hands. "It was four years ago, I remember that but I'm not sure why her age isn't corresponding," Mark relaxed his eyebrows while speaking honestly.

"You know that I'm always her for you, right?" Haechan asked the older boy. "Of course I know that Hyuckie," Mark said with a smile. "Just making sure....do you remember the last time we went to a frat party about two and a half, three years ago?" Haechan questioned. Mark frowned, "How could I forget...why are you bringing that up?" Haechan sighed, "Mark please, think about it! We both know what happened that night and I know it must have been scary for you." Mark stayed silent and looked at the younger.

"Mark..I think Karina was the one who, you know did that to you that night," Haechan bit his lip, afriad of the older's reaction. Mark froze and was at a lost for words. "It's the only explanation," the younger added. Flashbacks of that very night, replayed in Mark's mind.

~~~~~
Whatever drug this person used, surely left on a negative impact. He was weak. He couldn't do anything to stop it from happening. He couldn't yell because the music was too loud. He felt exposed. He felt disgusted. He felt scared. He could barely see anyone. It happened too quick. "S-stop...please," Mark trembled, his vision too blurry to make out the person. A sharp pain dashed against his cheek, he had been slapped.

"Why a-are y-you....doing this?" Mark cried as the person was already on top of him. "G-..get off...of me," Mark groaned in disgust, trying to formulate the words. His breathing became heavy and he felf like he was suffocating. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to get himself out of this situation.

Soon the person got off of him after Mark...well you know and grabbed his phone. Mark, too weary and unaware of what was happening, just laid there defenseless and knocked out. He didn't understand why this was happening to him.

Mark had awoken once Haechan sat him up. He didn't know how to face the younger, especially after what just happened.
~~~~~

"Mark?" Haechan snapped the older out of reliving those terrible memories. Tears brimmed Mark's eyes as he shook his head, "N-no I...it can't be." Haechan swiftly grabbed the older and enclosed him into a tight hug. Mark rested his face on the younger's shoulder and cried. The younger drew circles on his back and spoke softly, "I know, Mark. Let it all out. You can get through this. You're not alone, we'll get through it together."

Haechan was the only one who knew what happened to Mark that night. Their friend group always questioned why they never go out to the frat parties anymore, but they always made up an excuse. They didn't want to lie to their friends, but this has been such a traumatic and scary event Mark had experienced and he doesn't think he'll be ready to tell them. Of course, Haechan respected to keep Mark's secret and comforted him as much as he possibly could.

Mark backed away and stared into the youngers eyes, panicking. "I-i have to do something. Should I confront her and report her to the police?" Haechan wiped his tears away with his thumbs, "Hey, hey breathe, okay? We'll figure something out. Do you still have her number?" Mark nodded as he tried to calm himself down. He only kept Karina's number because he's too kind. He kept it just in case Karina was in danger or something. Sure she is his ex, but that doesn't mean he should treat her cruelly. He would never stoop down to her level.

Min-ji came waddling inside his room and looked up at Mark. She was worried and raised her arms impatiently. Haechan lifted her up on the bed and she crawled into Mark's lap, wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. Mark returned the hug and relaxed in his baby's arms. "We can call tomorrow after you get home from work, yeah?" Haechan suggested and Mark sniffled, nodding his head.

Min-ji ended up falling asleep in Mark's hold and Mark tucked her into her bed. He planted a kiss on her forehead and walked back into his room. Haechan opened his arms widely, welcoming the older. "Thank you," Mark muffled against the smaller boy's chest. Haechan caressed his black poofy hair, "Don't thank me. I'm so sorry you went through that, it's all my fault, I wasnt there to stop it from happening in the first place."

Mark backed away, looking at the younger, "It's not your fault please don't say that." Haechan, still believing he could have done something, only nodded, "But now you have Min-ji. I can see that you love and care for her as a father should. She's really lucky to have you." Mark frowned a little and asked, "...what about you?"

Haechan displayed a perplexed expression at the older's question. "What do you mean?" Haechan inquired. "I'm really lucky to have you. Can't you see that I love and care for you," Mark spoke, staring deeply into the younger's chocolate eyes. Haechan's face turned bright red, "Of course I can see that. I love you too, you're my best fr-"

"No, shut up," Mark cut the younger off, placing a finger on his lip, "don't you dare say best friend." Haechan turned his head, afriad to meet the older's eyes, "w-what are you saying?" Mark trailed his pointer finger down to the younger's chin and gently spun Haechan's head towards him. "Look at me," Mark demanded as Haechan slowly met his eyes, his face only centimeters away from touching the other's. Both of their hearts were beating outside of their chests as their breathing became heavier.

Mark crashed his lips against the younger's, ever so lovingly. Haechan paused in disbelief for a second, but quickly returned the slow, yet passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck as one of Mark's hands held the back of Haechan's head while the other rested on his waist. Swarms of butterflies flew through their stomachs.

Everything sparked and felt tingly, no where near what they imagined kissing each other would be like. Yes, they imagined that before and it was much better than they thought. It felt surreal as their emotions were being poured deeply into their shared kiss. It was as if time stopped and everything slowed down, just for them to take advantage of.

Mark slowly removed his lips from Haechan's, resting his head against the younger's and gazing into his eyes. "I love you, Donghyuck and not just in a platonic way," Mark confessed, his heartbeat still quickened. Haechan smiled widely and pecked the older's lips, "I love you too, Minhyung..so much."

-❣-

Yayyyy babiesssss, but poor Mark :(

These chapters are all over the place I'm sorry-

Please stay safe, happy and healthy♡

<1316 words>