~I want to protect your days and nights~

*The photo omg I'm so excited for their Japanese album, Love Holic*

Mark walked into his room and checked his phone. He read the messages Johnny had sent while he was in the shower.

Johnny
Open the door!

Are you ignoring me?!

The lights are on I know you're in there!

Why aren't you answering?! I swear, when I get in there!

Mark laughed and checked for any other messages. He saw one from Haechan.

Haechan
I wanted to let you know that I stocked your freezer with french toast sticks since you suck ass at making breakfast

Mark let out a scoff and giggled while replying

Mark
Wow thanks for the compliment I guess?

Haechan
No, no sweetie that was no compliment. You really can't cook..

Mark
Jeez, no need to remind me :/

Haechan
That's my job ;) anyways all you have to do is place the amout of sticks on a pan and put it in the oven

Actually, hell no don't you dare use the oven! I don't trust you. Put some on a plate and heat it up in the microwave for about two minutes

Mark
Wow, okay mom will do! :p

Haechan
Tell Min-ji I said goodnight!

Mark
What about me? :(

Haechan
Nah, I'm good

Goodnight Markie♡

Mark
I was about to say..

Goodnight Hyuckie, sweet dreams♡

A blush crept on Mark's face as he set his phone down and plugged it in the charger. He glanced at his alarm clock as it read, 10:34PM. He should probably put Min-ji to bed. She shouldn't even be staying up past ten and here Mark is...letting her rock out to Mickey Mouse on the TV. Mark walked out his room to find Johnny sitting on the couch next to Min-ji, who had her head laying on his lap. Mark cooed at the sight and walked over to them. Min-ji sat up while rubbing her eyes. "Let's go to sleep, Min-ji," Mark quietly said since the baby was obviously tired. She raised her arms and made grabby hands at Mark, resulting in him lifting her up.

"...toy?" Min-ji said softly. Mark nodded his head and picked up her stuffed penguin from the couch and gave it to her. He carried her to his room and gently laid her down on his bed. "Daddy will be right back," Mark said and walked to his closet, grabbing an extra blanket for Johnny. He made his way back to the living room only to find Johnny sitting there, staring at him with puppy eyes and his arms raised.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked in confusion. "Carry me," Johnny said with a fake pout and made grabby hands. "What the- no why?" Mark was still confused and a bit annoyed. "Why not? You carried Min-ji!" Johnny playfully whined. Mark sucked his teeth "Here," Mark threw the blanket at Johnny's face. "you big baby," Mark mumbled and laughed "Hey!" Johnny yelled.

"Goodnight, turn off the TV and lights when you're ready. I don't need my electricity bill increasing unless you're paying for it, thanks love you!" Mark said and ran to his room while Johnny playfully rolled his eyes. Mark shut his door and walked towards his baby who was sitting on her knees, shaking. He quickly sat down in front of her in worry and asked "Min-ji, what's wrong?" Mark was confused as to why his baby was scared right now. Nothing happened...well that's what he thinks.

"Come here," Mark opened his arms as his baby hesitantly waddled into his arms on her knees. Mark held her in his arms and got up to turn on the nightlight he bought for Min-ji's room.

He switched off his lights, leaving the nightlight to glow in the dark. Mark crawled into the bed with his baby laying on top of him and pulled the covers over his and his Min-ji's body. Mark made sure to place Min-ji's stuffed penguin in her hold. He caressed his baby's shaking body and started to hum a nursery rhyme, hoping it would relax her.

After a half an hour, his baby was fast asleep in his arms. Mark smiled, placing a soft kiss on his daughter's head and closed his eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

-❣-

How are you?! I hope all is well. Thank you for reading this chapter!

Sorry for any grammatical errors and cringeworthy aspects!

Please leave a comment and vote if you'd like! It would be much appreciated! :D

Please stay safe, happy, and healthy♡

<767 words>