~Drawing You Again~

Haechan came over and they had all finished eating dinner. Johnny and his mother were in the living room watching a movie, while Min-ji, Haechan, and Mark were in his room finishing his music project.

Mark was recording Haechan's singing as Min-ji sat on his bed, interested in the production. After Haechan finished singing, Mark couldn't help but be mesmerized by both his vocals and presence. Haechan blushed and shyly look away, "w-was it bad?"

"Bad? It was anything but bad. It was beautiful!" Mark cheerfully said, kissing his shy boyfriend's cheeks. "Right Min-ji? Didn't he sound amazing?!" Mark said turning to his daughter. Min-ji nodded her head, "sunflower pretty everything." Haechan smiled widely as he thanked the baby girl.

Mark then recorded his rapping parts and edited both their vocals to match the beat. When he finished that, he wrote down all the notes and labeled them. His project was complete and he saved all his data. Mark turned his laptop off and glaced at Haechan playing with Min-ji's hair, who is leaning against his chest.

-❣-

Friday afternoon, the Dreamies came over to study for their exams next week. Min-ji was on Jeno's lap, playing with the said boy's earring. The friend group had brought some more toys for Min-ji to play with since she didn't have that many. Mark thanked his friends as he put them in her room.

"Okay, it's my turn now! You had her for a long time," Chenle whined, wanting to hold the baby in his arms. "It's not my fault she loves me too much," Jeno replied cheekily with his infamous eye smile. Chenle crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks as Jisung pat his head. "If you want to be a baby then it on Jisung's lap," Renjun remarked with a sly smile as he finished his last quadratic equation. Chenle turned dark red, ready to murder the older, "Don't say such things!"

"Chenle, do you really think we aren't aware of what's going on between the two of you?" Jaemin asked in a serious manner. "I-i don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing and never will be," Chenle gazed his eyes anywhere else, but his friends. It was then that everyone realized the youngest of the group was quiet.

"You good sung?" Jeno asked the youngest. The said boy just nodded and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Everyone exchanged looks, besides Chenle whose eyes were staring at the ground. Renjun lightly slapped Chenle's leg and said something in Chinese to the boy.

Chenle and Jisung ended up outside to talk and sort things out because they really needed it. While that was happening, everyone else were concerned for the youngest, but nonetheless finished their studying.

"..nana," Min-ji made grabby hands at Jaemin, who excitedly sat the baby on his lap. "Nana? That's cute," Haechan stated with a giggle. "Hush, only Min-ji can call me that," Jaemin retorted as everyone laughed. Curiously, Haechan wanted to know the nicknames Min-ji had for them, "Can you name everyone here Min-ji?"

The baby, who rested her head on Jaemin's shoulder, sat up. She pointed at Jeno, "..nono," then pointed and Renjun, "....june," next pointed outside the door, "..chicken, dolphin," and lastly pointed to Haechan and Mark, "....sunflower, daddy." Everyone cooed at the names she had for everyone as Min-ji slid off of Jaemin's lap, walking over towards Haechan. She lifted her arms and Haechan immediately picked her up.

After a while, the two youngest finally made their way back inside hand in hand. The friend group chose not to comment on it since the two obviously went through something. Instead, they just smiled as the both of them jumped into what ever conversation they were having. "Min-ji calls you chicken and dolphin," Jaemin snorted as Chenle scoffed. "I am not a chicken," he said, pouting.

"No sweetie of course not, you're the dolphin," Haechan and Jaemin high-fived. "Hey-" Chenle was stopped before he could say anything else with a kiss on his cheek. Chenle froze as Jisung spoke after his action, "You are a cute dolphin lele." Chenle buried his face on the youngers shoulder, hiding himself from embarrassment as everybody chuckled.

The boys finished studying and eating dinner. Mark laid the air matress out in the living room. The youngest slept on the couch, embraced in each others arms. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun were on the mattress and this time Renjun was cuddled against Jeno's chest, as Jaemin had an arm draped over the both of them.

Min-ji was asleep in her room as Mark and Haechan were in his room. Mark was on top of the younger, smothering his face with soft kisses as both his hands cupped his face. Haechan had his arms around Mark and couldn't stop giggling at the older boy's gestures. He put one of his hands over the older's mouth, "no more, let's sleep."

Mark kisses the youngers hand rapidly. "One more please," he muffled a plead, making puppy eyes. Haechan removed his hand and playfully rolled his eyes, preparing himself for a kiss attack. Haechan loved every second of it, even though he suggested they should sleep. Mark planted his face in the crook of the younger's neck as Haechan ran his fingers through his hair. Today was one of the days Mark wanted to be cuddled and Haechan gladly accepted it.

"Mark?" Haechan spoke. "Hmm?" Mark hummed against his neck, causing the younger to shiver at the vibration. "I love you," Haechan softly said. Mark quickly hovered over the younger again, smiling and responded, "I love you too, sunshine." With that, he gave Haechan a kiss and fell back on his chest.

-❣-

Mark walked across the stage in his attire. He recieved his certificates and proceeded to take a seat in the audience again. Yeah, Mark and his friends, besides Chenle and Jisung, had graduated. Mark's family was present and Min-ji was with Johnny. After the ceremony came to an end, Mark walked up to his daughter and picked her up, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Congrats dude!" Johnny pat his back. "Congratulations Mark!" Ten, Johnny's boyfriend, also said. He thanked the both of them and his mother gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm proud of you son," his father spoke.  Mark felt extremely happy right now and soon, his boyfriend's hand slipped in his. Haechan leaned over to Mark's ear and whispered, "I know now is definitely not the time, but you look hot." Haechan kissed just below his earlobe as Mark's face reddened.

Mark pulled the younger away from everybody and set Min-ji down to hold her hand. He pulled the younger boy by his gown and the younger smirked, "I'd watch yourself. You wouldn't want me to-" Haechan quickly crouched down to Min-ji's height, trying to ignore the older's unholy remark. "Min-ji! Hi, baby I missed you!" Haechan ruffled her hair in which Min-ji flashed a small smile and hugged the younger as Mark playfully rolled his eyes.

They both celebrated with their friends and family all together. They had an amazing time, even though the youngest if the group were whining about having one more year of college left.

-❣-

One more chapter left...

Please stay safe, happy and healthy♡

<1240 words>