Shindenki

Hey, Sorry I haven't been publishing, but here you go!
——————————————————————-
Cg: Shinsou
Little: Kami
Little's Age rank- 1-2
——————————————————————-
What Kami was wearing:

Hey, Sorry I haven't been publishing, but here you go!——————————————————————-Cg: ShinsouLittle: KamiLittle's Age rank- 1-2——————————————————————-What Kami was wearing:

+A pull-up.
What shin is wearing: ( I couldn't find an image), A Grey hoodie, W/ black ripped jeans.
——————————————————————
"Wake up Sleepyhead" Said shinsou softly, looking at the boy. "M'no" Said the little hugging the boy tighter. "Please?", Kami finally let go, "Okay, Thanks Bub's" Shinsou smiled and they both sat up. "Sleepy" Kami said trying to pull both, him and Shinsou down, shinsou chuckled a little, then picked him up. "Sleepy time is over, but nap time is in a couple hours, bub" Shinsou said looking at the tired little. The little frowned and puffed out his cheek's.
"I know you want to sleep littleone, but you promised to hangout with your friends, And just remember, Bakugo's a little to, so you can have a small playdate." Shin smiled, Denki's face lightened up and immediately ran to his toy's stuffing them in his little bag. "Woah woah woah, We can't take all of them Bug,"The caregiver said, trying not to upset his little. His little, Denki, Then started pouting and throwing a small tantrum. "Dada! No!I wan take all!" Denki said, pouting at his caregiver.
"No little one." Shinsou then began to take the toys out.
It took him 15 minutes, considering Denki was throwing his toys back in the bag. He wasn't going to punish him though, He understands it's his comfort item's.
When it comes to Denki being a little and Shinsou being a cg, Shin's alway's Strict, but never punishes him.
It was a few hours later after the play date,
Kami was home and sleepy, cuddling shinsou.
________________________________
Hey love's, sorry that it was short. Have a nice day, also I'm making a baby quirk book, feel free to check it out!❤️-Cat