KiriBaku,

this one was requested by: @ajh2721

I hope you enjoy!

Little:Kirishima
Caregiver: Bakugo

Today, it was the mid afternoon, Kiri was in little space, sitting around a pile of stuffies  In a pull-up and red shirt, while suckling on his chewed up light red pacifier, and Bakugo, was sitting on the couch, smiling, as he watched his little babbling around with his toys.

Then someone knocked on the door, Bakugo got up, and opened the door seeing mina, and Denki, at the dorm's door, standing there, "what do you extra's want..?" Bakugo glared at then in annoyance. He just wanted to play with his little bean. " Well we were wonderinggggggggg if you wanted to play video games?" Denki said, "Not now," Bakugo said shutting the door on their faces, going back to his little, forgetting to lock the door.

"Da! Pway!" Kiri chirped, "Okay hun," Bakugo crouched down next to Kiri, And started playing with him.

~ A few hours later ~

" Wanna go ask them if they want to play video games now?" Mina asked, " Yeah! We're lonely, They are probably, hanging out without us" Denki stated, " Okay, let's go!" mina said, The both of them started walking down towards Bakugo's dorm.

Meanwhile, Bakugo and Kiri were still on kiri's you mat, playing, And giggling. "Da! Nooo!" Kiri giggled, as bakugo tickled him, Bakugo was smiling, he loved seeing Kiri happy!

When Denki, and Mina arrived they walked right in, Shocked in what they have seen. Blocks everywhere?! A pacifier? While and Bakugo was ticking him. "Was Kiri a little...?"they thought to themselves, then, Mina waking right in, Scaring Kiri making him spit his pacifier out onto the ground, Then he quickly crawled onto Bakugo's lap hiding, " Kiri? Bakugo???" Mina asked them confusingly. " Get out." Bakugo said with a stern voice, looking at both of them, while Kiri his in his lap. " No, no, You're telling us everything... also is Kiri a age regressor..?"mina asked. "Yeah.." Kiri mumbled.
" AWE BABYYYYY! You could've told me! And Denki, we both support you!" mina said with a awe look on her face, " Yeah man. You could've told us," Denki said with a soft smile.
Then Kiri crawled out of Bakugo's lap and smiled,
"Y-you support me?" Kiri smiled,
"Of course, you're our best friend!, Also I'm assuming Bakugo is your caregiver?" mina smiled gently,
" Mhm! I luv him so much, He da besttt cooki's, An, he alway's play's Wif me, An he give treally good uddles ( Cuddles) !I love my da!hes ta best" Kirishima smiled,
Bakugo smiled, and kissed Kirishima's head, "I love you to sweetie"He said softly,
Denki and Mina were really happy for them and supportive!, " Ahhh! I am so happy for you guys! This is so cute...Can I maybe watch Kiri one time...? I mean! It's okay if you want to say no! It's your choice, and I respect that!" mina smiled.
"Sure, I trust you enough, I also trust you pikachu," Bakugo said, trying to hide his light smile, But hiding it didn't really work out, This moment he was just to happy.

The end! I worked hardz, Hopefully chu enjoyed! Okay, byeeeee :)