"Puppy fun!"

Hey! It's a rainy day for me so I thought it'd be a great day to write a story or, more. This is a Baku Ilda one, so I hope you enjoy!
Requested by @Bubblyboba211
Little:Bakugo, little age 1/2 I believe.
Cg: Iida
_____________________________
It had been a rainy evening, bored inside, Bakugo played with his blocks, in a cute Yellow sweater, while his caregiver, Tenya Iida, sat there watching him.
Bakugo then sat up.
"What's wrong Prince?" Iida said, looking at him, "I borwed" He said, making a whining type of noise. "...Well, wanna watch a movi-" Iida said, being interrupted by his little. "No", Bakugo said, crossing his arm's with a small pout on his face. "...Cooking?" Iida said, With a complicated look on his face, normally Bakugo agrees to anything? This is new.
"No" Bakugo said shaking his head, "Well prince, What do you want to do..?" Iida said looking at him, with a risen eyebrow.
"...Hm..." Bakugo then looked at the Tv, seeing a commercial. His face lit up, He then pointed to the screen. Iida looked at the screen, seeing a Dog commercial. "...You want..that..?" Iida said tilting his head at Bakugo. "Yes" Bakugo said smiling.. "I suppose we could..think about it? Would you be responsible enough to take care of it.. Puppies take a lot of responsibility sweetheart." Iida said looking down at him, "I know but I be the best dada for dog ever!". That's when Iida realized he couldn't say no to him.
"Alright, Let's go get you dressed, then we'll go to the pound" Iida said getting up. "b-but I wanna go now" Bakugo said crossing his arms once again. "Let's get you dressed first" Iida said, taking Bakugo's hand gently taking him to Bakugo's room, picking out a yellow raincoat, with black jeans, and yellow rain boots, including an umbrella. Bakugo then, quickly went into the bathroom, changing. "done! Let go ow!" Bakugo said with a look of excitement on his face. "Okay,okay".
_____________________________
time skip to when they're at the Pound
____________________________
There were SO MANY furry fluff ball friends, Bakugo was already jumping with excitement
But there was one dog that made him feel different, it was a big shaggy dog, It looked lonely, Bakugo sometimes felt lonely to so he could relate to it, making him want it more putting his hand up to the glass, with the dog, nuzzling on the glass back. "Is one Dada!" Bakugo said, softly smiling at the dog. He knew this was going to be his new friend... He didn't have a lot of friends in his littlespace, so a puppy would make things ten times better for him in his case.
Iida nodded, then went to get someone to get that dog.
Timeskip to when they got the dog, Bakugo was out the door, walking with his new puppy. "You know you're spoiled right baby?" Iida said, smiling at him. Bakugo nodded, "Yes".
________________________________
AHDSHSHSHSH THIS WAS ADORABLE!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND IT WAS ABOUT 500 WORDS! :)